And Another?

Options
LadyScorpio67
LadyScorpio67 Posts: 247 Member
I was wondering if there was going to be another challenge coming up? I love this group and it has really helped me stay accountable. I would love to see another challenge coming up. :)

Replies

• cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    WOW! It's already that time again. I would like to suggest the goal be Drop 20 by Christmas (December 25th).
  • LadyScorpio67
    Options
    cycletrak1 wrote: »
    WOW! It's already that time again. I would like to suggest the goal be Drop 20 by Christmas (December 25th).

It's going fast! 20 by Chrismas sounds good!
  • RamonaMoon
    RamonaMoon Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    The shorter timeframe in this one has made it fly by!! I would love a drop 20 by Christmas one too. This summer has not been good to my motivation but this group really helps. I haven't lost as much as I would like but I haven't been gaining much either so that's a win in my eyes!
  • kayjosh2422
    kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    If you want a drop 20 by Christmas. .I'm all for it. The summer has been hard for me..still dealing with my back injury. So we will plan to move forward with a Christmas challenge after this one
  • LadyScorpio67
    edited August 2015
    Options
    If you want a drop 20 by Christmas. .I'm all for it. The summer has been hard for me..still dealing with my back injury. So we will plan to move forward with a Christmas challenge after this one

Oh, I hope you get feeling better. I know you've had a bit of a rough time. A HUGE thank you for all you do to keep this group going and motivated!
  • kayjosh2422
    kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Thanks.. recovering has been a very slow process. But I am looking forward to e Christmas Challenge, these keep me in line, even if I don't drop the weight, as long as I am keeping within 5 pounds.
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    I am working on getting the new spreadsheet together. I'll post the link next week.

:flowerforyou:
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to the Christmas challenge. It should get me close to my ultimate goal!!!
  • cybyll52
    cybyll52 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Please count me in again.
  • cycletrak1
    edited September 2015
    Options
    cycletrak1 wrote: »
    I am working on getting the new spreadsheet together. I'll post the link next week.

As promised, here is the link to the new Drop 20 by Christmas spreadsheet:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qnEjZe7YkkBJh-Y2JEsvcikf71sJv3hD-h0uWdXovJE/edit?usp=sharing

:flowerforyou: