Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

January Start Buddies

Lets do this together :)

Replies

• emmasimuns
    emmasimuns Posts: 1 Member
    Just bought the guide yesterday, pretty excited!
  • kirsty_vdb
    kirsty_vdb Posts: 2 Member
    Are you guys still doing the guides? I am Starting tomorrow.
  • yogajess11
    yogajess11 Posts: 32 Member
    Hello- Im new and just started this week! Could use some moral support and motivation! Finished with pre-week one, ready for some recovery, ready to start pre-week 2!
  • niyatileo93
    niyatileo93 Posts: 12 Member
    Hey! I am going to start tomorrow. I don't know if I ll be able to do it or not. I ll try my best though! Fingers crossed!
  • kar_yne08
    kar_yne08 Posts: 30 Member
    Hey ladies, I'm on week 3 of the guide. I've lost 2.8 lbs so far and am definitely feeling stronger. The workouts are still super tough but I feel amazing after. Feel free to add me as a friend! Good luck to everyone
  • irisann801
    irisann801 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi, All!

I'm on week 1--still! I want to be able to do it all the way through before moving on. Is this your approach, too?

Also, I noticed that week 2 (and probably others) use equipment that I don't have. I do this at the gym so I have weights and a taller bench, but the low bench and jumprope are things I'm not sure my gym has. Do you guys use the equipment exactly as prescribed?
  • mzbek24
    mzbek24 Posts: 436 Member
    I generally don't use a low bench, I bought a skipping rope cheat at Kmart and I substitute dumbbells or even loose weight plates as medicine balls and stuff, also use steps in my garden!