Not good couple of weeks

Options
mojox2003
mojox2003 Posts: 276 Member
Well ladies the last couple of weeks have gone to pot, I gained 3lb last week after a goodish week, I was so shocked and disheartened by it that this week all iv done is eat and drink weighted myself this morning and put on another 3lb prob more at propper weigh in tomorrow.

I really need to give my head a wobble and get back on plan I had got to 15st 13lb and now im back up to 16st 6lb aaagghhhh all in the space of 2 weeks.

Replies

• Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Keep calm and carry on. You can do this!
  • gonna_do_it_56
    gonna_do_it_56 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    It is annoying that it takes such effort to lose the lbs but they seem to pile on so easily. But you have lost them before and you will again. Just hold onto the fact that you have done it before and how good it felt :) Yes it's annoying and disheartening but you only get one life and you are worth the effort!!
  • Just_Ceci
    Options
    It is annoying that it takes such effort to lose the lbs but they seem to pile on so easily. But you have lost them before and you will again. Just hold onto the fact that you have done it before and how good it felt :) Yes it's annoying and disheartening but you only get one life and you are worth the effort!!

Well said!
  • mojox2003
    Options
    Thank you, Gained again this week but im back on plan now 100% going to be tough as im on holiday in Ireland next week but im going to try my best. Im taking it a day at a time at the moment ill get there again.
  • Just_Ceci
    Options
    I've been thinking about this. Maybe start with some non-scale goals. "This week I will walk 3 days." or "Today, I will pass on the sweets." Small attainable goals that you can build on. You've got this!
  • mojox2003
    Options
    Thanks Ceci well altogether I put on 14lb im back off holiday and went right back to class my first weigh in is on wednesday and so far since wednesday iv lost 8lb so im happy with that.