Welcome. What's your name?

Options
I'm Aynee. What's your name?

Replies

• tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    My name is Trista. I am trying to work on a Luffy cosplay before April. Currently i go as Yuri Nakamura or Haruhi Suzumiya. :D
  • lottichar
    lottichar Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm Lotti! I haven't got any cosplays planned because I'm far too embarrassed to even start planning anything at the weight I am - it will be a good year before I do anything, but I dream of being healthy and confident enough to go to a con in full cosplay one day so thought this group would be cool to join.
  • tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm Lotti! I haven't got any cosplays planned because I'm far too embarrassed to even start planning anything at the weight I am - it will be a good year before I do anything, but I dream of being healthy and confident enough to go to a con in full cosplay one day so thought this group would be cool to join.

You can do it! Last year was my first con (I went in June of 2013 after starting my weight loss in March 2012.) The convention and cosplay outfit were my gift to myself (with hubby's approval) for losing weight. You CAN lose the weight you want to lose and then have the confidence!!
  • KuroKitty
    Options
    Hi!! My name is Ann but you can always just call me Kitty it works for me! =)
    I have cosplayed once before it was a quick put together and was the only thing I was comfortable doing at my weight. I did Ayame from Fruits Basket. And unfortunately I can't fit the zipper on the coat over my chest anymore. I just got a sewing machine for Christmas and I'm eager to use it to make a couple of costumes!
  • oywiththepoodlesalready
    Options
    Hey I'm Paige, but you can call me Maxxy. I really want to cosplay but have a lot of weight to lose before I can do the ones I really love. However, I'm really motivated and am steadily losing so I think I'll be at my goal by summer. I'll definitely post pics along the way. I hope to get to know some of you and we can motivate each other along the way:)
  • kikialus
    Options
    Hiya! My name's Maddie but I go by Kiki in the cosplay community. I am super motivated to lose weight so I can cosplay some of my favourite characters! I'm excited to get to know everyone so we can all support each other! Yay! 0(>,<)0
  • HappyAppleCandy
    Options
    Victoria here. Need 6 pack for Yuna cosplay. Just didn't look good on photo.

Currently on: insanity workout.
  • RosemarieSenpai
    RosemarieSenpai Posts: 85 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Hi my name is Rosemarie, and I am not a "do nothing *kitten*" (DNB) in-training. I think Ronda Rousey is amazing. I am currently doing the paleo diet to help me cut back on unhealthy choices. I am currently on day 18 of 32 - 32 days till my birthday... IF THERE IS ANYONE STILL ACTIVE IN THIS GROUP (last post I seen here is the one from HappyAppleCandy), feel free to add me!
  • llarian
    llarian Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Time to necro the thread. I'm Leaf, interested in couple cosplay and I'm employing some volumetrics to eat more but not go over calories. I'm interested mostly in dark themed anime and adventure type stuff. Character development is really important to me X3
  • dylanryuu
    dylanryuu Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    tristaj90 wrote: »
    My name is Trista. I am trying to work on a Luffy cosplay before April. Currently i go as Yuri Nakamura or Haruhi Suzumiya. :D

Haha I want to cosplay Shanks! We should start a One Piece group in here :smiley: