Introductions

Options
Good morning!

So you might have noticed the name change to the group! Another year, another hashtag..haha well the old group is still technically up and running but I decided to let it sit for now kind of like a time capsule..

I'd like to start fresh since I've been missing for a number of months and looking to get back into the swing of things!!

Let's all start with some intros and I'll be posting the week schedule (for the newbies) in the Week 1 post.

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask!!!

Caitlin

Replies

• caitastic24
    caitastic24 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Here's my intro:

My name is Caitlin. I am 26, born and raised in MA. I moved to Worcester in April and have been struggling to continue with exercise with a lot of major life changes happening simultaneously.

Last April, I learned I had hip bursitis and had to take a break from intense exercise for a while. My physical therapist recommended biking so I started biking :smiley: It took awhile for me to regain my core strength/balance to use an outdoor bike (although I did have a bad fall aha). I created this challenge to motivate myself and others! I do other exercises still but biking has really strengthened my muscles. I really need/want to continue with it!! So I hope everyone has a great experience with this challenge, regardless of skill level and passion. Welcome to #BikeSeptember2015 :-D
  • barbhat13
    barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Barb here. Working on three year plan to get healthy by exercising outside and eating healthy. I love to bike but mostly on trails. Just got a new bike and first road ride was during a tri! Goal eo2r2wlk29ld.jpg
    is to get faster and to be able to tackle long winding hills better... 2015 goal is 2000 miles but behind because of weather... As it cools will be getting longer rides in and explore new trails
  • qweenovme
    qweenovme Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Trish. Coming off an series of injuries to my feet but finally making some progress and am ready for a new challenge. Perfect timing Caitlin. My profile is open and I am always looking for motivational and inspiring friends to support.