9/2 Day 188 Wednesday

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Well I have been working towards getting a new job for a while and I got an interview and I have been jumping through hoops the past 2 weeks trying to prove that I am fully capable for the job. Only to be told they picked someone else. It feels like a complete waste of time and I have been depressed.

Today's Challenge: Search out the positive no matter what

I'm still not happy about it but there is a silver lining to everything and that is what I am trying to focus on!

Replies

• Maryks23
    Maryks23 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in for this although it might be difficult. Seems to be one of those mornings everything goes wrong :(
  • keelybird57
    keelybird57 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Sorry the job didn't work out. There must be an even better opportunity coming your way! Today, I'll make an effort to find the positive in all situations. That huge pile of work on my desk is Job Security. :)
  • wifeyolivarez
    wifeyolivarez Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Ok well I am trying to find the positive in this weight loss journey. I haven't lost an ounce & keep waiting for the whole " my clothes fit better" thing..my clothes seem to be smaller? So im gonna see the positive and say even though I don't see any change I feel better and that's an accomplishment!
  • krystalclemmens
    Options
    The mirror and clothes don't seem to change but the scale said 9 down so far...