September goals

Options
Okay, everyone, you know what to do. Goals for green days, streaks, and exercise if have those. (fitbit step counts included)

My goals are:
25 green days
Two 10 day green streaks
Exercise goals Bench press 95 pounds, squat 120, deadlift 120, overhead press 70 by month end. Continuing to train for the 5k in October.

Replies

• jenthibert
    jenthibert Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    1. Going for 26 days this month.
    2. Going to try for at least one 10 day streak since I haven't kept track of a streak before. Think I can get two though! :) Not starting til after Labor Day weekend.
    3. Have lots of walking to do this month to finish readying for the marathon on October 4. My goal is to exercise 5 days a week.
    4. We're moving back home after a summer at camp, so my main goal is to stay on track and not let busyness distract me!
  • bbinoa
    bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Goal is 25 days this month. I want to tighten up my logging too because with the amount of green days I think I'm getting plus my exercise should = some more wt loss that hasn't happened. :neutral:

Giving myself some extra red days bc of Marathon training though. I may try to fit a half marathon into my training plans this month... we'll see!

At least one streak.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Goal is 26 Green days.
    I'll aim for at least one streak of 10 days.
    I'm aiming to eat 5 veggies a day. That shouldn't be hard since I'm a vegetarian, but it's a challenge because I love my carbs. :)
    I need a fitness goal, but I've reached a stumbling block. Maybe I'll just commit to doing strength training 3 days a week.

All done.
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    1: goal of at least 25 green days - I'm playing with my maintenance calories, trying to find a level
    2: a streak of 25 - said she optimistically
    3: to cycle 100 miles - my sons mountain bike has been totally overhauled after sitting in the garage for 16 years. It now has road tyres and a girly seat and I'm raring to go!
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    So glad this group is full of motivated people!!! (Thanks for starting the month off for us!)

1. 25 green days
    2. 13 days for streak (hoping an unlucky number will change my luck)
    3. Just need to do SOMETHING every day.