Check in 8/30- Blaming the 6-12 month old

Options
Eles697
Eles697 Posts: 113 Member
Have a baby 6-12 months? Come here!

How much did you gain in pregnancy?

Gain more after baby was born?

Planning for the next baby yet?

Any good new on the weight loss front this week?

GTKY: Any good book recommendations?

Replies

• WildePillar
    WildePillar Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    My daughter is seven months old :)

I gained 26 pounds during the pregnancy...

No more after the baby was born...

Not planning for another one just yet...

I'm not looking to really lose weight (I'm honestly very close to having a BMI that's underweight--- that's my body's natural constitution) ... but I would like to monitor my erratic eating habits! ....

Unfortunately I don't have much time to read these days haha
  • PandaBWA
    PandaBWA Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    11 months old
  • PandaBWA
    PandaBWA Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    11 month old daughter here. I gained 0 pounds in pregnancy. Post delivery I lost 20 and regained 10 as my supply established for breastfeeding. We aren't planning for a baby yet but want more eventually.

No book recommendations really. I love reading though. Currently I'm rereading David Weber's Honor Harrington series.
  • TiffanyBeckett
    TiffanyBeckett Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    7 month and 7 year old guess that one doesn't count!

Was 170 before preg got up to 205
    After preg stayed around 183 and currently 160!

And trying for another one now!
  • kimmyr922
    kimmyr922 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My son is 8 months old. I only gained 2 lbs while pregnant with him but I was over weight to begin with. After he was born I quickly dropped 20 lbs. but gained it all back. He has some health problems so he is in the hospital a lot. No I'm not planning on anymore. He is my 3rd and I have my hands full
  • MrsJohansen
    MrsJohansen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just joined today, but see that check in was yesterday, I need somewhere to be held accountable each week, so this seems perfect!

My youngest baby is 10 months, but I also have a 2 year old.

I gained 40ish pounds between the 2 pregnancies.....I know, I know, not ideal :) but it happened. I was normally around 138-140ish before having babies, which was a good weight for my 5'6" frame, but now I am sitting at 179 and I'm really not happy with that.

Didn't gain any additional weight after baby was born.

Certainly not planning on #3 in the near future, don't even know if we will have a 3rd or not. :)

This is the first time after having the kids that I have truly put some effort into losing the weight, so I think that in itself is a great step in the right direction!

No current recommendations; however, I have been doing an online program through a blog I follow and it is great for busy moms! (Just to ensure everyone understands, I am in no way, shape, or form affiliated with the blog, I simply follow it because I can relate to it. ) It is moneysavingmom.com and the program is "Make Over Your Mornings" it is a 2 week program and I have gotten some great tips from it that help in all areas of your life!