drop 20 by christmas

Options
Anetria1
Anetria1 Posts: 1 Member
Hello everyone, I am up for the challenge to a new year and a new me.

Replies

• jakicooke
    jakicooke Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    id like to join in with this - lost my way a little and need the motivation
  • basssandra67
    basssandra67 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hello I would love to join lets do this
  • jamerle
    jamerle Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i would like to join , not motivated on the weekend./ needs a lot of help
  • viciouslitany
    viciouslitany Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I set a goal for myself. 185 pounds by NYE 2015 - that's about 23 pounds away for me. Why not go for it in the seventh inning stretch?
  • Gennybunny96
    Gennybunny96 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way. I lost 50lbs doing a ketogenic diet and it was very strict. I know holidays are approaching and I want a little bit of freedom. within reason of course. I have another 50lbs to lose and I know it will be a little slower doing it the conventional way, but I want to prove to myself that I can lose the weight for good and get healthy on my own. With help from my new friends, of course ;)
  • ITTYbitty04
    ITTYbitty04 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm in would like to lose 45 pounds by this time next year!
  • lindadprice
    lindadprice Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose about 20-28 lbs. I just want to be at a healthy weight. If I lose 20 lbs. I will be at 152. I wanted to be at 155 but that's still not a healthy weight. 145 is about where I want to be. I really don't have a goal of being stick thin. I just want to be healthier.
  • dontgiveup2319
    dontgiveup2319 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    20 lbs by Christmas shouldn't be hard. That's less than 1.5 lbs a week. :)
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I didn't have a loss for the last challenge. I am all in for this one. I did lose over 93 pounds since June 2014. I had a few bad weeks with a lot of family stuff and put on about 7 pounds. Its all better now so back on focusing on me. I can do this. I will do this.
  • ImOneStepCloser
    ImOneStepCloser Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    A lot had happened to me and my family in the past few years. I joined with you all because I need to realize that its a challenge for all of us tip go through this journey. A lot goes on in everyone's life. The world isn't going to stop for me to make time and put effort into losing the weight. So I'll be on here more frequently so I can support you all on your journeys and in return that'll help me keep motivation. I am around 240, I'd like to be around 210 and 220. So here's to this challenge
  • countrcowgirl
    countrcowgirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Glad to be participating in this challenge - been a while since I have done one.
  • cmv2003
    cmv2003 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi. It has been a crazy year- new job, new country, lots of stress! Hadn't even noticed that I'd put on 10lbs until I realized how tired I was. I've been super anaemic so have spent the last few weeks fixing that, but am now ready to really work hard on losing weight. I need to focus and I think this challenge will help me!
  • NoIdea101NoIdea
    NoIdea101NoIdea Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    My goal is also 20lbs by Christmas, at 1.5lbs a week loss :)

We can do this!
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I have a few weekends away planned before xmas, but if I could lose 14lb I would be delighted :smile:
  • pshara
    pshara Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Count me in.
  • I_can_do_this2
    I_can_do_this2 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    cmv2003 wrote: »
    Hi. It has been a crazy year- new job, new country, lots of stress! Hadn't even noticed that I'd put on 10lbs until I realized how tired I was. I've been super anaemic so have spent the last few weeks fixing that, but am now ready to really work hard on losing weight. I need to focus and I think this challenge will help me!
    Welcome to Canada. I hope you love it here. Vancouver is awesome - what's not to love.
  • cmv2003
    cmv2003 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    cmv2003 wrote: »
    Welcome to Canada. I hope you love it here. Vancouver is awesome - what's not to love.

Thanks! It's been a wonderful summer here, looking forward to routine and being able to enjoy winter here in much better shape.
  • yariyjunito
    yariyjunito Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am so Ready! Count me in.
  • sdmlr
    sdmlr Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Count me in I have not been keeping track. This is what I needed.