Bigger Leaner Stronger Muscle For Life

Options
21tolife
21tolife Posts: 1 Member
Just bought the book yesterday. What do you think of it?

Replies

• pinktoesjb
    pinktoesjb Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    are you guys still active on this? I'm reading TLS now, hoping to start in a couple of days.
  • nrwhit
    nrwhit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This group seems a little dead. Anyone stuck with the program? I just finished week 1!
  • DeadZip2010
    DeadZip2010 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    While I was in Okinawa, I was using the plan. Saw great improvement in my overall strength and an increase in size in both the mirror and on the scale(I was eating more calories going through a bulking phase).

I think its a great program. I am about to get back into it now that I am back in the States.

I would love to hear from anyone else who is currently doing or has done the program.
  • bwadely
    bwadely Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm actively trying to follow the Bigger Leaner Stronger program and am hoping gain insight from others doing the same. I've been loosely following some of the principles for the last few months and have seen some success. Now that i'm more serious, I'm hoping to get some good results. What tips and tricks does anyone have?
  • CasperNaegle
    CasperNaegle Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I am about 4 months in on the program and love it. Feel free to add me or follow my diary. I don't know that I have tips and or tricks but have seen great results.
  • RebeccaNaegle
    RebeccaNaegle Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I am doing the woman's version, Thinner leaner stronger :)
  • complextoronto
    complextoronto Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love the book. Mikes explanation of how food and exersize effects the body inspired my intrest in the science of fitness. I've re-listened to the audiobook several times and am about to listen again now that I'm re-entering the bulk phase. I've started the program from the beginning a month ago after 5 weeks of not working out (vacation) but have been following the principles and workouts for about 10 months and have seen great results. I would love to see some activity on this page about the nutritional side of the book.