Candida symptoms

Options
So I'm pretty sure at this point that I have a candida overgrowth. The more I read about it the more sure I am. I have never had pimples in my life except the occasional one on my mens cycle. Now my cheeks are broken out in pimples. On top of that during a time of great stress while I was getting off of meds I really noticed a whole lot of candida symptoms all at once. I developed eczema on my scalp, severe stomach bloating, horrid water retention, as well as really itchy everywhere. At the time I didn't realize it was candida. After gaining weigh and trying to loose it with no success I decided to look into it. I did one of those spit in water test and it was positive! So now here I am trying to get some support. I have never done the candida diet and would like any advice available.

Replies

• RavenBlurayne
    RavenBlurayne Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Where did you get your test done may I ask? I have brought candida up with my Dr. I am 99.9% sure its what i have but because I did my own research as iv been in health care for 13yrs rather then follow my request to be tested hes out to prove me wrong. :( I have decided to start the diet on my own. While I seek a new Dr. . Thanks in advance
  • hsm0m03
    hsm0m03 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What blood test can you request to see if you have it?