Check In 9/3- Blaming the 3 year old

Options
Eles697
Eles697 Posts: 113 Member
In what month was your three year old born?

Weight gain during that pregnancy?

Highs/lows for the week?

Any planned changes to your diet and exercise regimen this week?

Replies

• AnitaCRice
    AnitaCRice Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    This is my first time posting...just joined the group.

My 3 year old was born in July 2012.

I gained almost 60 lbs. during my pregnancy. I've lost about 30 of the 60, but that was over the first several months after he was born. After that, I've been stuck.

I haven't weighed in several weeks, but I really need to. I've been avoiding it.

My first and most important goal is to just stay below maintenance level on my calories every day this week. I go over all the time.
  • star08122005
    star08122005 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My daughter is actually 4 not 3 but I'm still replying. Her pregnancy was actually amazing compared to my first and I only gained 18 lbs for both my pregnancies but I'm a short women and have alway been petite. My kids were born c section both of them and at first I was scared that would be a problem but for me it wasn't. I lost all my weight after both my daughter what got me was the birth control I used after my kids and being too busy to workout. Can I still blame them?? Lol last weeks workout I lacked one day bc I got sick so I felt not so great for missing so I'm trying to make it up this week and then my daughter is sick so I'm at home again.....y'all know of any good workouts to do at home?
  • misznikk
    misznikk Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This is my first time posting here as well :)

My son was born August 2012. Although I lost the 45 pounds I gained right away after I gave birth, I had already been overweight to begin with when I got pregnant.

I worked my butt off to go from 155 to 135 when he was little but now I'm ready to get back at it and lose that last 15 pounds to hopefully get down to 120.

My goal is to only eat healthy meals and to avoid junky fast food or takeout as much as possible. And once my son starts preschool next week I should have time to squeeze in a workout.
  • muggle03
    muggle03 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    First time poster too! My (almost) three year old was born October 2012. Before getting pregnant I was still 45 lbs overweight when I got pregnant but I had lost a bunch of weight using MFP. I'm 10lbs away from that pregnancy weight and I plan on keeping going!

I'm currently logging what I eat and I've been consistently working out 6 days a week for the past 8 weeks. I'm running 3 times a week and cross training 3. I'm on week 10 of the 10k training program. I would love to work up to a half-marathon in April.
  • muggle03
    muggle03 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    y'all know of any good workouts to do at home?

My favorite right now is Jillian Michaels No More Trouble zones. You do need a set of weights but it works out EVERYTHING. I've seen some great changes in my measurements the past few weeks.
  • star08122005
    star08122005 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanx I need to try to do something on the days I can't go to them gym.....