Shakeology?

Options
lillyy23
lillyy23 Posts: 136 Member
I am on it right now and loving it!! Anyone else agree :)

Replies

• iam4life
    iam4life Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I love it to stave off my afternoon munchies. I also replace breakfast with it and it keeps me satisfied longer.
  • Ljoon02
    Ljoon02 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Love shakeology! !
  • hnovak0103
    hnovak0103 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am curious how long after starting shakeology did you feel a difference? Is it boosting your energy or do you like it because it tastes good?
  • chantelb1985
    chantelb1985 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am thinking of ordering shakeology but not having much progress with he website as I'm a UK resident! X
  • sana755
    sana755 Posts: 1
    Options
    Love it
  • phyre_5
    phyre_5 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    @hnovak0103 I started to feel the difference at about week 3, but I'm sure it's different for everyone. I've been drinking it now for more than 2 months straight and I've gotta tell you, I feel super refreshed in the morning. Drank it before going on a 7 mile run yesterday for the first time, and I definitely felt the difference.
  • DeonnPaul
    DeonnPaul Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm wasn't a fan of shakeology at all. I think it has a strange taste, but that's just me. I am much happier creating my own smoothies with raw fresh fruits and vegetables (just get a decent blender), and I also like Gold Standard protein powder. As far as the energy boost- you can get the same results with decent vitamins and raw smoothies too. (I make mine a week or two in advance and freeze them in individual bags). Shakeology would be more convenient if I liked the stuff. I recommend getting some samples first.
  • Rocketqueeen
    Rocketqueeen Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Something about the steep price tag scares me off. I wish I could try it though.
  • Mandi_Nichole1985
    Mandi_Nichole1985 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I was a huge skeptic of Shakeology, but I have to say it has truly impacted my life. I used to have a lot of trouble sleeping through the night, not having any energy, dragging my feet, and the worst afternoon cravings. Since being on it I am sleeping better, have way more energy than I thought possible, and even am better with my son because I am not so exhausted. I stopped for about a month in between, and all the old symptoms came back, so I am a strong believer in it for sure!!!
  • rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hi chantelb1985, I am in Bermuda so I understand about ordering things. I have a US forwarding address but as its priced by size of the box so it's way too prohibitive to order. I Just use what is in the office.

• rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    The office uses the one that the Local Gym has specially made for them. Fortunately it appears to be very close to Shakeology and since its at work - its free.
  • vs_shine
    vs_shine Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I love the Greenberry :-) excited to get my chocolate vegan soon