Shakeology?

lillyy23
lillyy23 Posts: 136 Member
I am on it right now and loving it!! Anyone else agree :)

Replies

• iam4life
    iam4life Posts: 39 Member
    I love it to stave off my afternoon munchies. I also replace breakfast with it and it keeps me satisfied longer.
  • Ljoon02
    Ljoon02 Posts: 11 Member
    Love shakeology! !
  • hnovak0103
    hnovak0103 Posts: 26 Member
    I am curious how long after starting shakeology did you feel a difference? Is it boosting your energy or do you like it because it tastes good?
  • chantelb1985
    chantelb1985 Posts: 3 Member
    I am thinking of ordering shakeology but not having much progress with he website as I'm a UK resident! X
  • sana755
    sana755 Posts: 1
    Love it
  • phyre_5
    phyre_5 Posts: 52 Member
    @hnovak0103 I started to feel the difference at about week 3, but I'm sure it's different for everyone. I've been drinking it now for more than 2 months straight and I've gotta tell you, I feel super refreshed in the morning. Drank it before going on a 7 mile run yesterday for the first time, and I definitely felt the difference.
  • DeonnPaul
    DeonnPaul Posts: 50 Member
    I'm wasn't a fan of shakeology at all. I think it has a strange taste, but that's just me. I am much happier creating my own smoothies with raw fresh fruits and vegetables (just get a decent blender), and I also like Gold Standard protein powder. As far as the energy boost- you can get the same results with decent vitamins and raw smoothies too. (I make mine a week or two in advance and freeze them in individual bags). Shakeology would be more convenient if I liked the stuff. I recommend getting some samples first.
  • Rocketqueeen
    Rocketqueeen Posts: 96 Member
    Something about the steep price tag scares me off. I wish I could try it though.
  • Mandi_Nichole1985
    Mandi_Nichole1985 Posts: 14 Member
    I was a huge skeptic of Shakeology, but I have to say it has truly impacted my life. I used to have a lot of trouble sleeping through the night, not having any energy, dragging my feet, and the worst afternoon cravings. Since being on it I am sleeping better, have way more energy than I thought possible, and even am better with my son because I am not so exhausted. I stopped for about a month in between, and all the old symptoms came back, so I am a strong believer in it for sure!!!
  • rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    edited May 2015
    Hi chantelb1985, I am in Bermuda so I understand about ordering things. I have a US forwarding address but as its priced by size of the box so it's way too prohibitive to order. I Just use what is in the office.

• rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    The office uses the one that the Local Gym has specially made for them. Fortunately it appears to be very close to Shakeology and since its at work - its free.
  • vs_shine
    vs_shine Posts: 1,322 Member
    I love the Greenberry :-) excited to get my chocolate vegan soon