Starting Over

Options
2»

Replies

• paigilu
    paigilu Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Having a really tough go the last few days. I was on Vacation for 5 days. We went camping and I tried really hard to be good about what I ate but I had a 2lb gain. I am trying to not get down but man I was doing so good.

So today I am back on track. I am logging everything and making sure to drink plenty of water. Tonight I am going to grocery shop to get some healthy choices in the house and hopefully go for a 2.5 (or 3.5) mile run depending on how I feel. Then today I am starting to do 10 pull ups either before or after work as well as 2 minutes of planks before bed to work on my core. This is an off week from fitcamp so that makes it really hard for me but starting next Monday it is 3 nights a week.
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I had an amazing week and I'm finally sitting at home in my PJ's enjoying a cup of black coffee after 9 hours of sleep. We have a new roof over our head - the crew finished in one day.

What I thought would be my worst day ended up being my best. We were at the fair for 9.5 hours. I walked 19K steps that day, burning about 3000 calories and only eating about 2000. It was 89 degrees but felt like 98 with humidity so I was literally too hot to eat. Whenever I overheat, my body tends to purge my digestive system which is not cool and I could tell I was at that point so everyone else ate junk and for about 5 hours all I did was drink about a gallon of water.

I totally overate at my favorite restaurant with a big celebratory dinner, but I had worked hard to eat very light that whole morning and keep on my feet so while I went over my goal, I still ate less calories than I burned.

We're back on track this week. I would like to go jogging at least once, walk three times, and do at least two workout dvds.

What are your goals this week?
  • Mardill
    Mardill Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Starting over on "Starting Over"!
    Sorry I was Missing In Action due to a relapse triggered by depression. I went into hibernation like a bear does & on Feb 29th stepped out of my cave. Maybe because it was Leap Year Day!
    On Tues March 1st I got on my scale that I had not checked since last October & surprised that I had actually lost 5 lbs! What a nice start!
    I have logged on every day since then & have lost another 8 lbs. I bought a FitBit wrist watch but not able to sync in as yet to my laptop.
    I made goals for March:
    1. Lose 5 lbs.
    2. Log on every day & fill out menu every mouthful I eat.
    3. Move more, as I had become extremely sedentary.
    4. Drink 8 glasses of water daily.
    5. Clean out fridge - throw out foods I should not eat.

Come on and join me & we can encourage & support each other along the journey of a healthy lifestyle.
    :)
  • Mardill
    Mardill Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    March Report
    Goals I made for March, 2016
    1. Lose 5 lbs. - Check - I lost 11.2 lbs. <3
    2. Log on every day & fill out menu every mouthful I eat. - Check o:)
    3. Move more, as I had become extremely sedentary. - Check - Fitbit has helped motivate me
    4. Drink 8 glasses of water daily. - Partially successful - I had to increase gradually. The last week I was on target.
    5. Clean out fridge - throw out foods I should not eat. - Check

March was a success! :)

Goals for April, 2016
    1. Lose 6 lbs.
    2. Log on every day & fill out menu every mouthful I eat.
    3. Move more. Increase steps.
    4. Drink 8 glasses of water daily.
    5. Clean out & reorganize kitchen cupboards. Donate any unexpired cake mixes, etc, to Food Bank. Discard expired or opened packages of foods I should not eat.