Sleeve date

Options
AlexisUPenn
AlexisUPenn Posts: 76 Member
Hi all! When was everyone sleeved? Mine was 6/23/15 so still a newbie. Loving it so far. Down 31 lbs

Replies

• jmr1797
    jmr1797 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    great job!

I don't have date yet, medical clearance should be next week...finish w "life skills" end of August. hoping for late September or October!
  • letsdoit654
    letsdoit654 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    sleeved 3/27/15 down 58 since surgery ....88 total....best decision I ever made
  • cooleyim
    cooleyim Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there! New to the group! Sleeved 6/25/15. Down 45lbs from surgery and 60lbs from my highest weight!

So far so good, just trying to juggle vitamins / protein and water intake!
  • lmeade17
    lmeade17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Sleeved 7/29/15 down 24 lbs but have not lost anything in over a week. So frustrating!!!
  • Kristi0418
    Kristi0418 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My surgery is Sept 8th. Getting more nervous as it gets closer. Trying to set up for success, so myfitnesspal is one of my first steps. And love the support from sleeved and ready to sleeve people.
  • RandiHeydt21
    RandiHeydt21 Posts: 2 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Hey! I had surgery 5/28/15. So far I've lost 58lbs! So happy! Myfitnesspal only says I've lost 45lbs which irrites me! But oh well!
  • NanaKK1234
    NanaKK1234 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Had mine 4/24/15, down 52 pounds since the surgery. Total loss of 103 since I started the process September 2014.
  • kirstenbingham
    kirstenbingham Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi all! I was sleeved 8/20/15. I've lost 11 lbs so far and I'm feeling so hopeful about the future. but for now I'm feeling HUNGRY!
  • pinkjazcat
    pinkjazcat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I was sleeved on the 12/02/1015 (02/12/15). I have lost 25kg (= 55). I have 10kgs (22) to go to get to my health BMI.
  • gin3104
    gin3104 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I had surgery August 18, 2015. Just started the soft foods. I'm looking for a good support group. What kinds of things are you using this app for? Does it help keep you on track? Im 5'10 - in my early 40's. Start weight was 285, preop weight was 282 and I'm 260 now. At my highest I was 300 lbs. I've only been walking so far for exercise.
  • cbuckland663
    cbuckland663 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm shooting for surgery in late November/early December. My insurance requires 7 months of medically supervised weight loss program. So far I have lost 26 lbs. I just started using myfitnesspal a few days and I'm liking it. I hope my nutritionist says I can use it for tracking my food instead of dragging around my paper food logs.

Congratulations to everyone who has had surgery this month! Cindy
  • E2mommy
    E2mommy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My sleeve was 8/18/15. Just getting started. Will find out tomorrow how much I have lost since surgery. Looking for support and recipes for success!!
  • NicoleL874
    NicoleL874 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Waiting for insurance approval! I have two courses my surgeon requires his patients to take, then hopefully surgery in early to mid October! Been on MFP for 11 days. 9 lbs gone so far!
  • kma36519
    kma36519 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm currently in the process. I am attending my third of four required dietician appointments in a week. Then I just need to submit for approval. Hoping to have it done in December!
  • mg_89
    mg_89 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies :) I was sleeved on 8/25/15. Feeling great most days.. Two weeks out and I'm still learning so much, but I can already see that this will be the best thing I ever did for myself. I'm excited to meet some new peeps and support each other! I'd love to make some friends here!
  • phippsfit
    phippsfit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I was sleeved on 9/9/15 and feeling great so far. Recovery was much smoother than I had feared. Working to get in enough protein now during the liquid phase. Great to find this group! I'm down 20lbs from my 1 week pre-op appt (and 7lbs from my starting MFP weight).
  • NicoleL874
    NicoleL874 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    GAH! Just got the call yesterday! My date is set for October 15! I had been told it would most likely be in November, so I was slowly getting myself prepared. Now, I have 11 days until my 10 day liquid pre-op starts. So excited and nervous!