Monthly Goal Time!!!!

Options
Shie1
Shie1 Posts: 154 Member
edited September 2015 in Social Groups
Happy September 2015 NS friends!! Have you set your September 2015 goal? How about making one (yes, just one) change in how you have been operating...i.e., add a few more minutes of exercise or change a particular eating habit? I have been neglecting my water intake...bad P! My goal for September is to get back on track with my water intake. I have also set a goal with my NS Partner (Hi Suzi! ;) ) to lose 5 pounds by the end of the month. Two very doable goals. What are you committing to do this month for you? You are more than worth it! Hugggzzzzz!!!!! P~

Replies

• MsDimeo
    MsDimeo Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! I have faith that you and Suzi both will succeed at loosing 5 in September!
  • Anita_Newbody
    Anita_Newbody Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi Shie1- I would like to also commit. I too have a water intake issue. I am starting today. I have yet to really begun my water intake, but I have faith that I will start soon and my goal too is to lose 5 pounds . but since its already the 13th of the month, I will say by October 13- that I hope to lose 5 pounds. the ns counselor said I could lose 10.. HA jokes on her. but when I receive my shipment next week. I am going to chat with them again and do exactly as they say. b/c if I really could lose 10 pounds in one month... holy moly I would be over the moon. so here's to goals... (lifting my cup of water)
    I will check back in here to see how you are doing and give you updates on my progress as well.
  • shedthesweater
    shedthesweater Posts: 279 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    My goal this month is to make sure I drink my hot water & lemon daily. And to add another day in for exercise.