challenge for the weekend 12th and 13th sep)

Options
- stick within your calorie limit - keep your total green.
- exercise for an hour total
- do something positive for yourself - maybe throw some of your "fat" clothes out and buy some new ones or notice the ways in which you have got stronger

Replies

• Loosing63
    Loosing63 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Yes, weekends tend to let us slack on our diet and workouts. Just this morning I thought "today is my day off from exercise". Thank you for the extra motivation! Challenge accepted! Have an awesome weekend everyone. :)
  • SilviaFDK
    SilviaFDK Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just read this and it's already Sunday! It's a great challenge: maybe we can do it again next weekend?
  • honeynutloop
    honeynutloop Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Ok let's do it next weekend. I've managed to keep it green but not the other 2 anyway. Been at work all weekend. Next weekend I'm on nights so have more time for exercise.
  • Loosing63
    Options
    I got the first two done. I stayed under my calorie limit and got 1 hour and 30 minutes of exercise in. I would probably NOT have exercised today or even yesterday without this challenge. So thank you again, I really needed the little extra motivation! I did not get #3 (do something positive for yourself), as I have some "needy" family members to cater too. ;) Maybe I get a haircut next week, that would be nice.
  • SilviaFDK
    Options
    Already thinking of something positive to do for myself :) It will probably include shopping- yeah!
  • honeynutloop
    Options
    Shopping always helps!
  • SilviaFDK
    Options
    One more day to the weekend challenge!!!!
  • honeynutloop
    Options
    I managed to do an hour's exercise and was over my calories on sunday by 1 calorie. I'm not in a very positive mood at the moment so managing to exercise is the limit on what i could do for that.
    Anyone else?
  • Loosing63
    Options
    I did 30 minutes of walk-aerobics yesterday and just finished 40 minutes of walking on the treadmill.
    I stayed in the green, but only because going on the treadmill tonight added calories back to my allowance. So you went over with ONE itty bitty calorie... that is still green in my book! Great job!
  • SilviaFDK
    Options
    I walked for 45 min both days. I stayed under on both days :) As for treating myself, I went to Sephora and got a new foundation that is all natural! Really enjoyed doing this, thanks!
  • honeynutloop
    Options
    Cos03 wrote: »
    I did 30 minutes of walk-aerobics yesterday and just finished 40 minutes of walking on the treadmill.
    I stayed in the green, but only because going on the treadmill tonight added calories back to my allowance. So you went over with ONE itty bitty calorie... that is still green in my book! Great job!

Yep. I'm counting it as a win.