January Start Buddies

Options
Lets do this together :)

Replies

• emmasimuns
    emmasimuns Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just bought the guide yesterday, pretty excited!
  • kirsty_vdb
    kirsty_vdb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Are you guys still doing the guides? I am Starting tomorrow.
  • yogajess11
    yogajess11 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello- Im new and just started this week! Could use some moral support and motivation! Finished with pre-week one, ready for some recovery, ready to start pre-week 2!
  • niyatileo93
    niyatileo93 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am going to start tomorrow. I don't know if I ll be able to do it or not. I ll try my best though! Fingers crossed!
  • kar_yne08
    kar_yne08 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, I'm on week 3 of the guide. I've lost 2.8 lbs so far and am definitely feeling stronger. The workouts are still super tough but I feel amazing after. Feel free to add me as a friend! Good luck to everyone
  • irisann801
    irisann801 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, All!

I'm on week 1--still! I want to be able to do it all the way through before moving on. Is this your approach, too?

Also, I noticed that week 2 (and probably others) use equipment that I don't have. I do this at the gym so I have weights and a taller bench, but the low bench and jumprope are things I'm not sure my gym has. Do you guys use the equipment exactly as prescribed?
  • mzbek24
    mzbek24 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I generally don't use a low bench, I bought a skipping rope cheat at Kmart and I substitute dumbbells or even loose weight plates as medicine balls and stuff, also use steps in my garden!