9/13 Day 199 Sunday

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Morning, Everyone! We are going to try something a little bit different today. One of the best ways of getting out of a bad stupor due to having a bad day (or having something bad happen to ruin your mood) is to look at something you care about. When you are feeling down, looking at something you are grateful for or proud of can really boost your spirits and keep going!

Today's Challenge: Take a photo of somehting you are grateful for and carry it around. Bring it out when you are down.

The photo can be anything! A pet, children, spouse, mom or dad...maybe your favorite actor or actress? You could also carry around a photo of an object you really like or something that reminds you of a happy memory!

I'm not gonna carry a photo of it but I carry around this little blue bird charm my grandmother bought for me one time. Said I will always have a little bit of happiness in my pocket! I take it out every time I feel ad or down and I feel better :)

Replies

• cherrie1969
    cherrie1969 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    good idea and have a good morning also
  • JoanneLynn
    JoanneLynn Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Anita_Newbody
    Anita_Newbody Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just joined this group. What a great post. Last week I was driving my dd home from school and there was an awesome cloud in the sky. She took several pictures of it, and we laughed when she took them b/c it was hard to get a good picture without trees getting in the way. so when I see the pictures of the cloud I remember this happy time in my life.