Options
Eles697
Eles697 Posts: 113 Member
Say what you will.

Replies

• Eles697
    Eles697 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I feel like I'm losing my momentum a bit. I am not seeing much results-wise, so it makes me want to just be done and eat all the good things. I will keep trying though as the alternative is to be even bigger than I am now and I do not like that.

Today we are going to a corn maze. That'll take some walking.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    It takes a while to see results. Keep going!

I'm sitting here planning lessons and drinking coffee and counting down the weeks until October half term lol. We get a week off at the end of October.

My 4 year old started school on Thurs and she loves it, meanwhile my 6 year old was sobbing his heart out earlier as he doesn't want to be back at school and says he misses us. I feel awful working so much as it means he has to go to breakfast club/after school club. We had such a lovely 6 weeks off together for the Summer. It's always hard going back.
  • amarie210
    amarie210 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Results take time! I keep telling myself that-I still haven't lost a pound. Today I went crazy with eating and am way over on calories. But it was pizza. That is my weakness. Tomorrow is a new day.
    I'm leaving my little one with a sitter (grandma) for the first time tomorrow afternoon and am so incredibly nervous! I was never this way with my older daughter...I don't know why I'm so anxious.
    And I miss smoking so much. I've been craving a cigarette like crazy lately. I've been quit for over a year but it's still hard.
    All the anxiety about tomorrow and the constant desire for a cigarette has made it hard to not shove food in my mouth this weekend.
  • WildePillar
    WildePillar Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I think we all experience this frustration. I know I do. I was "good" on Saturday but fell off the deep end on Sunday evening. That was when I stopped logging. It's my form of denial.

Corn mazes are good!
  • sparkle0316
    sparkle0316 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Results take time....and you go through ups and downs. When you hit a plateau, I try to take that time to figure out what adjustments need to be made if any. Just be consistent and you will see change. Drink water and get the workouts in and it will happen...sometimes your body just needs time to adjust too. You got this!
  • adawn1981
    adawn1981 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way. It's so hard to get started.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Once you're in a routine of regular exercise and eating at a deficit you'll be fine. Work out how much you can actually eat. I'm losing eating 1600-1800 calories per day, but I'm very active generally, plus I workout a lot. On that amount of calories I don't need to binge or go over, and I don't ever go hungry.

I have times when I get really frustrated because I want to be in my smaller clothes now this minute, but I know it takes times. It took me around 20 months after my 2nd baby to be where I wanted to be, and as Zoë is 16 months already, I reckon it'll be the same. It's not a race though, and once I'm there, I'm there!
  • EidansMom
    EidansMom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a new member. My son just turned 3 months on 9/12/15. I am looking to loose around 35lbs. I need all the help that I can get...especially at night when the cravings kick in. Any advice would be helpful. Thank ladies and good luck to you all.
  • alixzina
    alixzina Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    EidansMom wrote: »
    I'm a new member. My son just turned 3 months on 9/12/15. I am looking to loose around 35lbs. I need all the help that I can get...especially at night when the cravings kick in. Any advice would be helpful. Thank ladies and good luck to you all.

My son just turned 4 months and im trying to lose 35-40 lbs and im right there with you with those night time cravings ugh but i try to make my self drink a whole bottle of water before i eat any thing and it sorta helps
  • EidansMom
    EidansMom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I will try that. I've also tried making sure I brush my teeth no later than 8pm. It makes food taste funny and I also don't want to have to brush again if I eat.
  • caiti12
    caiti12 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I like the "its not a race, once I'm there, I'm there."