9/15 Day 201 Tuesday

Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Yesterday was alot of fun! I'm glad you liked it! Now today we are going to start the day strong ans stay strong til we are home!

Today's Challenge: Be efficient today!

Don't give into laziness today! Stay active an get stuff done! If you run out of things you normally do then look for things you normally wouldn't do and see if you can do it today!

Replies

• Silinde
    Silinde Posts: 44 Member
    I'm new to this group and for me this challenge is quite puzzling, I thought the idea was to e.g. do today 30 crunches or something of the sort. I always save myself time by eating in the car / combing my hair in the car / ... to multitask so I don't see how I could today improve in efficiency just like that.
    Today I went for fitness during my lunch break, I'm not finding the correct exercises to introduce in my diary so I'm just "overeating". Does that count as being efficient too? (Not looking until I found the thing or try to add it)?
  • nashelsky
    nashelsky Posts: 28 Member
    edited September 2015
    Silinde wrote: »
    I'm not finding the correct exercises to introduce in my diary so I'm just "overeating".

I got a chest strap heart rate monitor on clearance, so I use that and add my own exercises with it. It has really helped me accurately (or as much as possible) count calorie expenditure.
  • Linxess
    Linxess Posts: 1 Member
    Nice! Sometimes it's better to get more creative with your challenges than just follow the direct instructions)