ONEDERLAND

Options
1crvygrl
1crvygrl Posts: 489 Member
Anyone else heading for Onederland? I've been in the 200's on and off for the last few years, my highest 215 a few months ago. Occasionally I would get in the 100's, but not very far in or for very long. I'm starting this challenge at 207, so a 20 pound loss would be great, I haven't been in the 180's for about 10 years!

Replies

• hamstertears
    hamstertears Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am! This week I've been fluctuating between 204-205. The 180s is something I haven't seen in... five years! I'm so hoping I'm able to keep up with it.
  • ChristineCain
    ChristineCain Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I hit 198.6 the other day but I expect that to fluctuate over the next few days as I'm approaching TOM.
  • genene111
    genene111 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I am!!!! At 208 and really working to get to onederland!
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I am trying to head down that way too!! It felt good last year when I was in Onderland! Hoping to get there again by Xmas!
  • Sheri2016
    Sheri2016 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be there by Christmas this year!
  • nikki_hayter
    nikki_hayter Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've been a few pounds into Onederland but didn't stay long. I started this challenge at 200.8. Hoping to get back there very soon and stay this time!
  • kayjosh2422
    kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I was within 10 pounds and just could not make myself do it. I think somewhere in my brain I felt if I made it than I would gain back and fail once again. Anyway I just hung out at 209 for months. I than hurt my back and was unable to exercise and was on meds for the back for months and gained 10 pounds. Now I am determined to see Onederland by Christmas. I am not going to let my mind mess me over on this!! Best of luck everyone
  • welshchick666
    welshchick666 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    With a loss of 2lb this week goodbye 200 hello 199
  • SunshineSasha
    SunshineSasha Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am heading to Onederland with this challenge! I started at 217.6, so with a 20 lb. loss, I'll be celebrating Christmas in a winter Onederland.
  • mary6468
    mary6468 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I was within 10 pounds and just could not make myself do it. I think somewhere in my brain I felt if I made it than I would gain back and fail once again. Anyway I just hung out at 209 for months. I than hurt my back and was unable to exercise and was on meds for the back for months and gained 10 pounds. Now I am determined to see Onederland by Christmas. I am not going to let my mind mess me over on this!! Best of luck everyone

This sounds just like me. I was at 211 and for whatever reason quit logging my food and gained about 17lbs back over 7-8 months. The good news is I think I have learned a lesson from not logging and know that I need to log even if I go over my calories. We can do this!
  • robeylori
    robeylori Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    yes, with this challenge I will be entering the gates of the Onederland