Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

ONEDERLAND

1crvygrl
1crvygrl Posts: 502 Member
Anyone else heading for Onederland? I've been in the 200's on and off for the last few years, my highest 215 a few months ago. Occasionally I would get in the 100's, but not very far in or for very long. I'm starting this challenge at 207, so a 20 pound loss would be great, I haven't been in the 180's for about 10 years!

Replies

• hamstertears
    hamstertears Posts: 4 Member
    I am! This week I've been fluctuating between 204-205. The 180s is something I haven't seen in... five years! I'm so hoping I'm able to keep up with it.
  • ChristineCain
    ChristineCain Posts: 76 Member
    I hit 198.6 the other day but I expect that to fluctuate over the next few days as I'm approaching TOM.
  • genene111
    genene111 Posts: 365 Member
    I am!!!! At 208 and really working to get to onederland!
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    I am trying to head down that way too!! It felt good last year when I was in Onderland! Hoping to get there again by Xmas!
  • Sheri2016
    Sheri2016 Posts: 197 Member
    My goal is to be there by Christmas this year!
  • nikki_hayter
    nikki_hayter Posts: 45 Member
    I've been a few pounds into Onederland but didn't stay long. I started this challenge at 200.8. Hoping to get back there very soon and stay this time!
  • kayjosh2422
    kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
    I was within 10 pounds and just could not make myself do it. I think somewhere in my brain I felt if I made it than I would gain back and fail once again. Anyway I just hung out at 209 for months. I than hurt my back and was unable to exercise and was on meds for the back for months and gained 10 pounds. Now I am determined to see Onederland by Christmas. I am not going to let my mind mess me over on this!! Best of luck everyone
  • welshchick666
    welshchick666 Posts: 56 Member
    With a loss of 2lb this week goodbye 200 hello 199
  • SunshineSasha
    SunshineSasha Posts: 18 Member
    I am heading to Onederland with this challenge! I started at 217.6, so with a 20 lb. loss, I'll be celebrating Christmas in a winter Onederland.
  • mary6468
    mary6468 Posts: 44 Member
    I was within 10 pounds and just could not make myself do it. I think somewhere in my brain I felt if I made it than I would gain back and fail once again. Anyway I just hung out at 209 for months. I than hurt my back and was unable to exercise and was on meds for the back for months and gained 10 pounds. Now I am determined to see Onederland by Christmas. I am not going to let my mind mess me over on this!! Best of luck everyone

This sounds just like me. I was at 211 and for whatever reason quit logging my food and gained about 17lbs back over 7-8 months. The good news is I think I have learned a lesson from not logging and know that I need to log even if I go over my calories. We can do this!
  • robeylori
    robeylori Posts: 41 Member
    yes, with this challenge I will be entering the gates of the Onederland