New- Mom of 6- need friends to help stay motivated!!

Options
hello all! I am a 31 year-old Mom of 6. I got in amazing Shape after my 3rd, then had 3 kids in 2 years! (A single and twins) I struggled for a year while nursing my twins to get any weight off. (I am 5'2" and weighed 191 the day I had them) but they are weaned now, and I am ready to hit it hard!!! I lift weighs at home every morning at 5 am and hit the gym for cardio 3 times a week. Working out is easier for me.. Eating right is the nightmare.

I weigh 136 lbs, and would like to get back to about 115.

If you are looking for friends to lose weight with, add me!!

Replies

• ANSL_Mom
    ANSL_Mom Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow, mom of 6! I'm a mom of 4.

I also struggle with the eating and am lucky to have an easier time with the workouts. I started following I Quit Sugar this year and have found it to be to best thing for me to help with the eating battle.
  • vazquezmom7
    vazquezmom7 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Mom of 7 here. I'm 34 and SAHM. My oldest is 17 nd youngest is 1. Same as you, I do great with my workouts, run 3 miles about 4x week and do circuit training. But my food choices are out of whack come the weekend. Feel free to add me.
  • chloecsl
    chloecsl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow mom of 6, mom of 7 and mom of 4 you guys are amazing! I'm a full time mom of two boys and I wish I have two pairs of hands most of the time LOL. I'm about 10lbs from my target weight but this stubborn weight is really getting me, I can't seem to shed them off :s
    I can control my eating and I workout regularly, those weight just stuck there. Anyway let's motivate each other and let's get to our target weight !