Like Minded Lushes - September 2015

Options

Replies

• amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I haven't checked in here for awhile! Sorry about your kitty, Kat! <3
    We took Mollie to the vet last week and she has a mass that is probably cancer:( just a month after having Skeeeter put to sleep, so it's hard.
    I have been drinking and not working out because I hurt my back, again...
    Sunday=4 drinks
    Monday=2 wine
    Tuesday=2 wine, 2 beer
    Wednesday=4 beers
    Thursday=0

Happy hour tonight, and Rocky Mountain Showdown tomorrow, go Rams:)
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Heading out to Mount Adams tomorrow, so won't be checking the boards for a few days. Have a great week everyone and see you all when I get back! :drinker:
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Lushy weekend, as usual!!!
    Friday-9 beers??
    Saturday-4 beers, 5 delicious drinks at the Cuban restaurant, and 2 vodka tonics
    Sunday-small taster glass of the melomel we made and 3 small glasses of cab.
    Monday-0
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I did not have as lushy of a weekend as I anticipated!

Friday - 3 beers, and 3 glasses of wine
    Saturday - 0
    Sunday - 0
    Monday - will be 0

Hubby & I are leaving to go out of town to K-State in order to have our puppy's surgery this week. I've made it so long not really thinking about it, but now I'm really stressed out about it & just hope that everything turns out ok! Poor baby girl. She turns 1 year old next month...and will already have 1 surgery under her belt. She is a little trooper though!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Wine yesterday but also got in a great workout. There will be wine tonight too since husband is away for business.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Well the son has left and I managed not to cry. I did eat a ton and drank 2 bottles of wine so maybe I was hiding my feelings by being a total slug :laugh:
    Going to try to moderate and exercise this week...at least until Thursday when we take off for a week on just a husband/wife getaway to reconnect now that the kid is gone. ;)
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Syd, enjoy your get away!!!

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0. I need to get some exercise in tonight. Hopefully the rain holds out so we can go for a nice walk tonight.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    I was lushy over the weekend.

Friday was an unexpected drunk. Had a buddy over. He left early. We went to the neighbors and drank more wine I did not need. I had 32oz beer and 5 glasses of wine. I was hungover Saturday.

Saturday we had a play date so naturally we dranks beers. I think I had 6 or 7 beers from about 4pm-9pm. Strangely was not super drunk (Hoegarden and Stella). But then our friend brought her new boyfriend over so we drank a bottle of tequila and sat around the fire till after 1. Which means we were dragging @ss Sunday.

We went to Indy for 21 Pilots (awesome show!) and actually did not drink a ton. I had a beer at dinner, then 3 beers and a wine at the show.

Monday Eric and I drove back into Indy with the kids and walked around the parks and city and had lunch and one glass of wine at a nice little pizza place. It was a nice day off.

Even though I'm off tomorrow I probably won't drink tonight. I need to work a little late anyways.

Travelpalooza is over but this month is Festivalpalooza. I need to do better with my weight loss efforts.

• kblue2007
    Options
    I am with you Ashley, I need to focus a little more!!!

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-maybe 0, maybe some wine??
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I need to focus more also!! But not until after I get back ;) I've been busy running around trying to get ready for this trip so I haven't exercised. I did drop all the weight I gained on our last vacay tho...just in time for me to put it back on this week. I swear I gain and lost the same damn 5 pounds over and over. But I'm glad I've got a little wiggle room to play with this week so I can just enjoy. It's going to be hot as hell..but when you're on vacation and don't have to do anything except lounge by the pool then hot weather is ok!
    See you in a week lushes..behave yourselves! :drinker:
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Sounds terrible Sydney :laugh: Have a blast!!! xo
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    AWESOME Trip to NYC. Saw Jersey Boys and Wicked. Horse and carriage thru Central Park. all day at the Met. San Gennaro festival in Little Italy and all the rest of the stuff. We walked at least 5 miles per day. Dinner was usually appetizers and drinks. Lots of alcohol and some good food. I have a couple of days to regroup and then off to the Decade of the 70's high school reunion in Vegas. (and of course Grandma time)

It looks like you are all doing good. Keep on Lushing.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Robin, your trip sounds AH-MAZ-ING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad you had a great time and so exciting you have something to look forward to next!!!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-1 big glass of wine = 8oz
    Thursday-maybe some more of the same. In laws get back in 2 days....it was so nice having the house to yourselves the last 2 1/2 weeks, but the party is over :tongue:
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Monday - 1
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - a 312, a Schlafley pumpkin (thank God they're gone.....), and a coconut vodka with coconut seltzer = 3
    Thursday - not sure

I think my body might finally be recovered from my weekend binger. I slept like a rock for about 8.5 hours last night. I've been incredibly bloated this week. My 3 year old asked me if I had a baby in my belly yesterday.... :s Thanks kid... I feel less pregnant looking today. :# I've decided my body need mass amounts of water each day, like about 100 oz. and it take a long time to rehydrate after dehydrating myself for 3 days. Ugh.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-8oz of wine
    Thursday-2 vodka sodas and 10oz of wine
    Tonight and tomorrow we will be going through all our stuff down the basement to finalize what comes with us and measuring and making sure everything will fit in our shipping contain...that requires massive amounts of alcohol :laugh:
    Have a great weekend everyone!!!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    ah, moving sucks! and that sounds worse than the usual move, measuring your sh1t to see if it fits!
    I can't believe I haven't checked in here yet this week.
    Last weekend
    Saturday (Rocky Mountian Showdown, Rams loss:(=9 beers but I think they were 16 oz, I was pretty wasty
    Sunday=went to pub quiz and had the taster flight and 2 beers
    Monday=0
    Tuesday=0
    Wednesday=1 big marg
    Thursday=1/2 bottle white wine and a beer
    Friday-not sure yet, we'll see what happens
    Oktoberfest weekend too!
    The weather is so nice here, I am going to try and get out for a run too...
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Amy, luckily we sold most of our stuff when we sold the house. So now its a matter of "do we really need this" and of course making sure it fits in the container....also everything is stacked neatly in a corner so it should be too difficult, right...famous last words :laugh:
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Back from five days at Mount Adams. Good weather but a bit cool at night (we were at 4500 ft). Great to see you all again!

And no, I did not moderate! :wink:
  • kblue2007
    Options
    That's my boy :wink: