Spreadsheet Link

Options

Replies

• boricua3177
    boricua3177 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I posted on the first thread about starting weight. I can't get on Google docs at work.

MFP SW: 228
    CW: 199
    GW for X-mas: 179
    Ultimate GW: 145
  • sapphire318
    sapphire318 Posts: 169 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
  • Nance_61
    Nance_61 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    AANNNDDDD .. we're off! Done :-)
  • cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I added everyone above. Please double check the spreadsheet to make sure the entries are correct.

Good luck to us all on our fitness journey!! o:)

:flowerforyou:
  • Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    OK new phone, figured out how to do spread sheets. .added my numbers, but could not color code my line. To find it easier for me. Can I get it color coded?please. And thank you
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    ....... but could not color code my line. To find it easier for me. Can I get it color coded?please. And thank you

What colors would you like?

• adelwy
    adelwy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm having trouble using the spreadsheet. I have the app and I'm able to edit it, but I can't see the column headers when I scroll down to my name. So I'm just making educated guesses on what columns I'm supposed to be filling in... Can you fix my entries for me? My weight this Sunday (or Monday b/c I was out of town w/ no scale) was 164.2. My weight the week before was 166.4.
  • Leeleelahlah
    Leeleelahlah Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm having trouble using the spreadsheet on the app, too. I keep getting an error notice.
  • I_can_do_this2
    I_can_do_this2 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Good morning Cycletrak1. I'm having trouble with your spreadsheet - I'm not able to scroll through the lines - I have to use the tab on the right and it jumps several lines at a time so I'm never able to zero in on my line. May I ask you to update my results? I lost 1 lb this week - current weight 181. Thank you.
  • genene111
    genene111 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Good morning :)
    Cycletrack 1 I am also having issues entering this weeks weight into the spreadsheet:(
    I have lost 1 lbs and am now at 206
    If you could please enter it for me I would be greatful:) thanks !
  • cycletrak1
    edited September 2015
    Options
    adelwy wrote: »
    I'm having trouble using the spreadsheet. I have the app and I'm able to edit it, but I can't see the column headers when I scroll down to my name. So I'm just making educated guesses on what columns I'm supposed to be filling in... Can you fix my entries for me? My weight this Sunday (or Monday b/c I was out of town w/ no scale) was 164.2. My weight the week before was 166.4.

Congrats on the Losses!! Looks like you were able to enter your info into the spreadsheet because the weights above were already entered, PLUS a new one for this week. Glad you were able to access it! :smile:
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    Good morning Cycletrak1. I'm having trouble with your spreadsheet - I'm not able to scroll through the lines - I have to use the tab on the right and it jumps several lines at a time so I'm never able to zero in on my line. May I ask you to update my results? I lost 1 lb this week - current weight 181. Thank you.

Entered! Congrats on the loss!! :smile:
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    genene111 wrote: »
    Good morning :)
    Cycletrack 1 I am also having issues entering this weeks weight into the spreadsheet:(
    I have lost 1 lbs and am now at 206
    If you could please enter it for me I would be greatful:) thanks !

Entered! Congrats on the loss!! :smile:
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    ivyivy wrote: »
    I'm having trouble using the spreadsheet on the app, too. I keep getting an error notice.

Have you tried accessing the spreadsheet using a computer, instead of a phone/tablet?

If you still get the error after trying to access from a different device, it may be a problem on Google's end. They do maintenance and updates from time to time which can create errors and the inability to access the spreadsheets. (A while ago, I had that happen to me....did a search on the internet and bunches of folks were having the same issue so it wasn't me or my devices. Tried again hours later and everything was back to normal. :smile:)

If you would like me to update your info on the spreadsheet, you can send me an email or post it here.

• emmoen
    emmoen Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Having difficulties updating. Will continue to work at it but for now no weightless this week :(
  • RamonaMoon
    RamonaMoon Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Hi, for some reason I had to request access to view the spreadsheet this morning? That's never happened before! Not sure why it did this time. Anyway, hopefully you see the request and approve it for me :)
  • cybyll52
    cybyll52 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Happened to me also. I had to request access.
  • RamonaMoon
    RamonaMoon Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Glad I'm not the only one!!
  • Nance_61
    Nance_61 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi.. I had to request access as well :-(
  • Gigagnat
    Gigagnat Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Same here. What gives? Today's weight = 160.8