Goals: What are your goals on My Fitness Pal?

Hey everyone, I thought we could all post our goals and possible plans.

Replies

• My goals are to maintain my weight loss through going back to school and trying to juggle a 2-3 hour daily commute and autoimmune thyroid disease. I also am currently in physical therapy for a knee condition and I am an avid indoor cyclist and do heavy weight training (modified a little since my legs have a few issues, not just the knee). So I guess maintaining my fitness and continuing to gain strength are also some of my goals :).

I follow iifym for the most part but often have a lot of calories to make up for on the weekends, so don't be too shocked if you peek in my diary and see like 400 grams of carbs on a random Sunday. It happens sometimes...
  • tymurray0318
    tymurray0318 Posts: 14 Member
    that's a tough load, but you're already showing how committed you are. Thanks for posting.
  • toraivii
    toraivii Posts: 1 Member
    To get myself back into "normal bmi" again and lose about 25 pounds to get there. To not get so winded doing anything at all, and keep myself accountable for that. I'd ideally like to be back at my high school weight, but that's a little taller order at 50 lbs to lose.
  • tymurray0318
    tymurray0318 Posts: 14 Member
    edited September 2015
    Toraivii,

You can totally reach your ideal weight. I myself am going to be losing roughly 70 f*cking pounds.

It's going to suck, be draining, and at times you'll want to say forget it all and go have a slice of cake, or a bottle of wine, or so much more. I've done that so many times for the past...just about 5 years now; I'm still in that cycle.

But you will get there. I think every troll here can get to where they wanna go, even if at times they have to modify their plans or methods.

Thanks for posting.

• I want to get down to a reasonable weight for how short I am, which means losing 55 pounds. I got close once before but then life got crazy and I ended up right back where I started, so I really want to make it stick this time. At the moment I'm focusing just on eating less to get there but I really want to also improve my fitness and get strong as *kitten*, I just need to figure out a way to fit that into my crazy work hours without dying from exhaustion.