Workout Wednesday

Options
Fitmom120811
Fitmom120811 Posts: 260 Member
edited September 2015 in Social Groups
Alright Ladies!!!
What workout is everyone doing today? I did Piyo Lower this morning to try and get my hips and spine align again without having to spend a ton of monwy at the chiroprator. I feel really good. I have a new scale on its way to me in the mail that I am excited about.

Replies

• shelly0412
    shelly0412 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am on day 4 of the 21 day fix! So far I have done...
    Monday - Total Body Cardio Fix
    Tuesday - Upper Fix
    Wednesday - Lower Fix
    Tonight I will be doing Pilates Fix! After doing the lower fix last night, I thought for sure that I would need help getting out of bed this morning :p but I didn't! I am definitely sore... but I can still move, yay! I love these workouts, they are actually fun and there are so many new moves that I have not seen or done before. My 10 year old daughter decided that she wanted to join me on these workouts so I have a workout buddy too... only she is a gymnast so she looks way more graceful than I do, LOL. I'm already excited for tonight's workout!
  • Fitmom120811
    Fitmom120811 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    shelly0412 wrote: »
    I am on day 4 of the 21 day fix! So far I have done...
    Monday - Total Body Cardio Fix
    Tuesday - Upper Fix
    Wednesday - Lower Fix
    Tonight I will be doing Pilates Fix! After doing the lower fix last night, I thought for sure that I would need help getting out of bed this morning :p but I didn't! I am definitely sore... but I can still move, yay! I love these workouts, they are actually fun and there are so many new moves that I have not seen or done before. My 10 year old daughter decided that she wanted to join me on these workouts so I have a workout buddy too... only she is a gymnast so she looks way more graceful than I do, LOL. I'm already excited for tonight's workout!

SHelly
    pilates fix is my FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!