9/25 Day 211 Friday

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Alright everyone! We did this awhile ago and you all seemed to enjoy it a lot. Since we haven't had a food related challenge in a while..I'm bringing it back!

Today's Challenge: Eat the Rainbow!

Eggplant can be purple, Granny smith apple can be green, Bananas can be yellow! Have fun with it!

Replies

• GabinkaP
    GabinkaP Posts: 188 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    So far, I've had brown and brown. Hmmm. I know what dinner will be. So, breakfast (because I forgot I was out of cereal) was light brown (3 little donuts) and white (milk). Lunch is my Boost shake, so a bit darker brown. I had a brown snack (chocolate chip cookie). I still have a dark brown/nearly black snack and one that's almost yellow and white (crackers and light swiss cheese spread). Dinner will be something with some color. Base will be light brown (fried rice) but there will be orange carrots in it, white and yellow egg, green something or others, and whatever color the grilled chicken is.

So not quite as rainbow as this challenge would want I think.
  • dimpples77
    dimpples77 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I did pretty good for the color of the rainbow. I had orange because I had an orange for breakfast, white for the milk, brown for the turkey sausage. I had green with lunch and dinner (broccoli) I had a green apple with my snack. So not to bad.