New program designed to address metabolic syndrome: try it with me?

Options
michemiche
michemiche Posts: 19 Member
edited September 2015 in Social Groups
My name is Michelle- about 6 years ago I lost 80 lbs in 6 months and have (mostly) managed to keep it off but it feels like my body wants to hover at around 30lbs overweight (maybe my "set point"). Back in the day, I achieved the weight loss largely through a magic formula of wii boxing + the bloody beetroots (check them out if you haven't) + visualizing myself as a melting candle + ONLY eating chipotle burrito bowls and luna bars, but as I'm not in college anymore I'm thinking I need to pursue a plan that doesn't include playing video games for like 3 hours per day.

I've typically been pretty private about my struggle, but now I have the opportunity to help launch a new program that's already working for me that's specifically designed to reverse metabolic syndrome and provide lifelong results through a careful combination of smart eating and interval training. The science is on point-- it's been developed by an olympic coach (don't let that intimidate you! she's awesome!) and expert nutritionists to optimize your metabolism through smart diet and exercise.

>> www.fat-burning-machine.com <<

Here's what I heard from someone who is currently trying the program:
"Before starting the Fat Burner program, I considered myself a pretty healthy person. I would eat the recommended fruits & veggies per day, eat mostly lean meats, and exercise regularly -- 6-10 hrs a week (biking, weights, yoga). But I was always hungry and struggling with my weight slowly creeping up. No matter what I tried, I couldn't seem to get down to my "fighting weight". Then along came Gale Bernhardt and the Fat Burner program. After 5 months on the program, I am more satisfied after meals, I don't have the sugar hunger cravings that plagued my diet, and I have lost over 10 pounds without changing my exercise level or my calorie intake. I really enjoy eating this way -- my tastebuds have changed and I now enjoy much more flavor in all the foods I eat -- especially fruit. This is a sustainable nutrition plan vs. a "diet" as I don't feel deprived. And the Fat Burner “team” has been a terrific resource during the first few weeks to help me figure out the right way to adjust and tailor the plan for my needs."

Would anyone want to try it with me? There's limited space for our initial team of Fat Burners but it's free! Let me know if you have feedback or questions.

Replies

• DixieD0928
    DixieD0928 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Yeah.....no. We were part of a behavior modification group and don't need quick fixes.