Doctor Who Christmas Special with.....

Options

Replies

• jonsmithkidd
    jonsmithkidd Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Great that she is returning, can't wait to see the chemistry between her and Capaldi!
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,702 Member
    Options
    The new season starts for my area tomorrow. So excited!
  • starfishwendy
    starfishwendy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Is Doctor Who not on hulu? I was hoping I wouldn't have to wait until it came to Netflix.
  • circae
    circae Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Omg! This just made my night!
  • jonsmithkidd
    Options
    First two parter was incredible, one of the best episode pairs of the modern era in my opinion
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    First two parter was incredible, one of the best episode pairs of the modern era in my opinion

Agreed. Except for the fact that he got rid of his screwdriver. I'm not quite over it.
  • jonsmithkidd
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Agreed. Except for the fact that he got rid of his screwdriver. I'm not quite over it.

Oh, but those glasses are going to be great. I think the screwdriver will be back at some point, it's such a part of the history of the show!
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,702 Member
    Options
    Tennant and Smith comparing the sizes of their screwdrivers might have been its death knell. I wonder if the nuance bothered Capaldi. I would've had a problem keeping a straight face myself. :laugh:

I was watching "The Plymouth Express" and swore I saw Capaldi. But after googling it, he wasn't listed in the cast. :huh: So I googled "Capaldi/Poirot" instead and discovered the VCR had mis-labeled the episode. It was actually the "Wasp's Nest" episode, and yes, that is a young (and quite dashing) Capaldi. :bigsmile: