Any 5´4" with a 15% BF and/or 110 lbs goal in this group?

Options
Kathrynrbg
Kathrynrbg Posts: 176 Member
Hi! my name is Kathryn
CW 117.2 lbs. 22% body fat. (Navy formula)
Goals : 110 lbs. 15-20% body fat.
Being lean, tight and toned.

Any 5´4" with the same goals?
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• albinocuriousity
    Options
    Hi,

I am also 5'4. Currently, I weight about 114 lbs. I would like to ideally be 115-120 lbs with my body type. I also have the goals of being lean, tight and toned. I have no idea what my body fat percentage is at this point. I would like to also get on a healthy eating regimen. So, I think we are mostly similar.
  • Kathrynrbg
    Kathrynrbg Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hi! and welcome.
    We can find out your bf % with the Navy formula I can help you if you want to.
    The formula uses height, hips, neck and waist measurements, you can do it on the internet too.
  • amber6108
    amber6108 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and up to 125 :*( I wouldn't mind that weight if it could be muscle....working on it! Would love to have buddies for motivation and discussions!
  • moonmina
    moonmina Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and a half :)
    Is that close enough?
    I'm 118 and my goal weight is a weird number 103?
  • shellyb17
    shellyb17 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4, CW 137 lbs and around 34% bodyfat, goal is 15-20%.
  • BBBTerrea
    BBBTerrea Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'5 and been fluctuating the past couple of years between 120-125. No idea about what my body fat is but I have love muffins on my waist and tummy (I'm not feeling the love). I want to get back down to my "feel good" weight 113-115. That's where I was for many many years. Just reached 118 and now I'm going on holiday for 3 weeks. I'm going to work it hard once I get back. Love this group! Most ladies roll their eyes at us, right?
  • Jenuine17
    Jenuine17 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'5" and 116, 24% BF. Like you ladies, I'm looking to tone and tighten, but I always have the hardest time building muscle. Presently, I have a muffin top and cellulite on my butt and back of thighs. Yuck!
  • juliesilklashes
    juliesilklashes Posts: 7 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'3" and 108 lbs (bf 18%), no particular weight goal. Trying to build some muscles in arms and abs, and tone legs. I have no significant fat in stomach area, but no significant muscle showing up either. Overall, I'm a nice shape, just I am after some real definition o:)
  • doccnm
    doccnm Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'4" and weigh 115 with 22% body fat also. A few years ago (4?) I got down to 105 and was too thin (divorce diet). I spent a lot of time at the gym lifting weights, biking, running and playing golf. 110 is my goal also. When I hit that on the way back up I felt my best. Started yesterday with 2-3 mile runs, heavy weights, high protein diet. Good luck everyone!
  • PenguinGirl1234
    PenguinGirl1234 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4". For years I floated between 110-115, and was really happy in that range (I was also a competitive athlete during that time). In the past two years however, I've been in the 120-125 range and have been struggling to get back into things. Current goal is to train for a 10K and get my body fat % down.
  • K10D2015
    K10D2015 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello- I'm 5'4 and weigh 123 goal weight of 115 and to tone. Add me!
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hi there. We have similar goals. I am also 5ft 4 inches, but 123lbs and aiming for 115lb. 23 to 24% body fat depending on which website I use navy formula on. My aim is to feel healthy plus to tone up so I look lean and healthy. I will assess when I get to 115lb if 110lb is a better target.