Get me motivated!

Options
Ok ladies, I was doing SO good for a month suddenly I am just tired and totally un motivated. What keeps you all pumped? What gets you through these slumps?

Replies

• asl85
    asl85 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It's ok to have an off day or even week. That might be your body telling you to slow down and take care of yourself. When I feel unmotivated I will force myself to go to the gym or for a jog or whatever and usually I start to get motivated once I'm dressed and ready to go. If not I take it as a cue that I probably just need to recover. When I'm struggling to eat healthy I just try to remind myself I'm eating healthy so that I can live long and feel good and spend quality time with my son!
  • rebeccamarie333
    rebeccamarie333 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Do you find yourself just unmotivated to exercise or are you reaching for unhealthy foods too? I saw this interesting post today, I'll def try to make sure I'm eating more fats and protein each meal!

http://eatlocalgrown.com/article/15110-beat-your-junk-food-habit.html?c=JER
  • bigmamalo
    bigmamalo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I think my body just needed a break, turns out my son was sick so I think my body was fighting off what he had and telling me to chill out! I felt so guilty anout not exercising I havent logged into mfp since i posted this! Thankfully we're all well now and I'm on day two of getting my but back in gear :smile: