Tough few months but i'm back!

Options
GinetteMac
GinetteMac Posts: 171 Member
Well i've started a new job which is in a very small office so the walking is very limited compared to my other job. The only good thing is that it's upstairs in a building so I take the stairs now several times a day. It is also located downtown so I can get out and walk at lunch but I usually end up in a store shopping and not much walking. We have had so many events these past few months that my diet has been blown out of the water but my husband has agreed that he needs to lose that pot roast in the middle of his belly so we are going to do it together, so hopefully with more support we will both lose weight, please keep posting so I can see how you are all doing!

Replies

• honeynutloop
    honeynutloop Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I walk to work whenever i can - really sets me up for the day (or night). Been a bit rubbish over the last month - far too much sugar, not enough exercise - but walking to work is the one thing i kept up.
    Xx
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    I'm out of action due to knee surgery and I'm really not good at sticking to healthy eating without my abundant doses of endorphins!! Gradually getting back to various forms of training, starting with swimming and I added yoga yesterday.
  • melbabe75
    melbabe75 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Work has been crazy and when I'm stressed I comfort eat but perseverance is key so I'm trying again