Restarting the program - checking in

Options
2»

Replies

• HuskerJulie413
    HuskerJulie413 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Great job stepgal2012! I was happy to get weighed on Tuesday and get to 52 pounds down!
  • Lisalovestravel
    Lisalovestravel Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Congrats, stepgal2012! That's wonderful!
  • rckymtnredhead
    rckymtnredhead Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I must say, all your results are amazing! I hope I'm there in several weeks' time!
  • Lisalovestravel
    Options
    You will be! Don't be discouraged. :)
  • oooooKATEooooo
    oooooKATEooooo Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow Julie !!!
    52!!!
    That's great

I'm 5.5 weeks in and down 26#
  • HuskerJulie413
    Options
    Congratulations Kate! I seem to be averaging 3 pounds a week now.
  • Lisalovestravel
    Options
    Way to go, Kate! 26 pounds is amazing- and I'm sure its even more now!
  • mhmatzke
    mhmatzke Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I restarted the program yesterday... I join in August and lost a quick 6 lbs, but vacationing, all day work training, a wedding, and many other excuses - kept me from losing any more weight. I've decided to restart and work the program how it was intended... Looking forward to read about your motivating successes and perhaps how you worked through a struggle. Thanks for creating this group!
  • HuskerJulie413
    Options
    mhmatzke....Welcome to the group! That would have been a tough time to start last time. You will do much better this time around!
  • Lisalovestravel
    Options
    Trust me, mhmatzke, if I can do it- you can do it! Let us know how you're doing!
  • erock0628
    erock0628 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I just completed my second day and throughout the days I have my ups and downs. I do want to finish this program successfully. I am on 5 meal replacements a day and will be on four once I get down 300. I am struggling with the soups for some reason they are making me nauseous. I think Im going to just replace the soups with shakes. Im currently doing 3 shakes and 2 soups.
  • Lisalovestravel
    Options
    erock0628 I hope this post finds things are getting easier for you! I really did NOT like the soups either. For me the best thing is getting the puddings, but putting them in a shakey cup with about 10oz of very cold water and drinking them like a smoothie. I have a lemon for breakfast, vanilla for lunch and when I was on 3 replacements I had chocolate for supper. I hope you're finding what works best for you!
  • HuskerJulie413
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Try putting some poultry seasoning in the cream of chicken soup. I also put a tsp of bacon grease in mine. Yum, Yum. It's so much better and only about 40 extra calories. It hasn't affected my weight loss and my lab results are perfect. Our bodies are fat burning machines while we are in ketosis and the extra calories keep you satisfied longer and keep the gallbladder healthy. Research has shown dieters should have at least 30 grams of fat per day to keep from forming gallstones.

http://www.dietdoctor.com/gallstones-and-low-carb

As far as the other soup varieties, we are supposed to be getting the new tomato basil soup in next week. They quit carrying the broccoli cheddar before I started. They said it wasn't a big seller. I also like mixing the chili and sloppy joe together and adding more water to make it more of a soup. I add a little more chili pepper to spice it up more.