SUP

Options
WASABI?

Replies

• sash_orogeny
    sash_orogeny Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Oh man, there's no like/heart button here. I am getting so used to the IC format.
  • emilywherever
    emilywherever Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    10/10 will accidentally flag somebodys post thinking its a heart button.
  • sash_orogeny
    Options
    10/10 will accidentally flag somebodys post thinking its a heart button.

I almost did. T_T <3
  • epigirl8
    epigirl8 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    We'll just have to think outside of the box for hearts
  • goingtobetreschic
    goingtobetreschic Posts: 6 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Oh man! And it doesn't give you notifications when people post? I'll have to remember to check the group page. What a weird concept. Or maybe I'm missing something?

Edit: Click the little bell. ...yea.
  • epigirl8
    Options
    I feel like it's just an old typey fourm. Like Xanga used to be back in the early 2000's. Super old.
  • goingtobetreschic
    Options
    ^^^ This (So we're going to start carroting and "this"ing, right?)
  • epigirl8
    Options
    Yes. I would say that would be appropriate. God, Xanga was my life back then. I wonder if my account is still around....
  • StrangeKraem
    StrangeKraem Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Ohai deer. :D
  • epigirl8
    Options
    I entered my breakfast report for today! Bagels have way more calories than I thought they did. O.o
  • goingtobetreschic
    Options
    Xanga doesn't exist anymore :(. You better believe I have that entire thing backed up though.

Also... my fast day yesterday went great until I got home from class at 9pm. Soooo.... Friday will be another chance. Fingers crossed.
  • sash_orogeny
    Options
    Also... my fast day yesterday went great until I got home from class at 9pm. Soooo.... Friday will be another chance. Fingers crossed.

Fasting is hard when you have a lot of activities during the day. Do you just eat one 500 calories meal or spread it to tiny meals? I think it's probably better if you eat lots of tiny meals during the day, so you don't faint by the end of the day.
  • emilywherever
    emilywherever Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My day was going alright yesterday, until I went to my sisters house. Where there was a case of beer and a SUNDAE BAR?
  • sash_orogeny
    Options
    I was doing well yesterday. Today I'm craving all the junk food (chocolate, candies, chips, what have you). I also haven't done any real exercise yet....
  • StrangeKraem
    StrangeKraem Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    When you're having cravings, try identifying what it is you're craving as it's usually your body telling you that you've been cutting down on something. When Im craving things such as candies it's usually related to carbs, when it's chocolate & chips it's carbs/fat. I eat a whole lot of protein by default so I never really feel any major cravings there, but I do notice the urge for steaks or similar the days I haven't been eating "properly" (for my diet, that is), whereas I usually cut down on carbs/fat when aiming to lower my calories.

That way it can be easier to make changes to your diet and your own needs :)