Belated Monday Checkin

Hey everyone. I pretty much flopped on all goals for the week. The first week of this term was chaos, with a lot of classes being dropped and switched before I settled at the right schedule.....at the end of the first week.
One of my new plans which I have started is to keep a pocket journal of my mental state prior to each meal, and to write down any spikes of cravings.
My goal for this week is far more modest:

1. 2 hours of cardio a day
2. 3 healthy meals a day
3. Use My Fitness Pal daily

What about all you trolls?

Replies

• I have a bad sinus cold :(

My goals this week are to rest and recover so that I can get back to my previous workout plan asap!
  • mayaness565
    mayaness565 Posts: 4 Member
    Hey trolls

Happy first week! I've been struggling with my self discipline and basically had potato chips and ice cream for dinner last night. I haven't been eating well, so my goal is to try to not get too hungry (because it makes me binge), but instead fill up on vegetables and fruit. If I don't keep strictly within my calorie goal, that's okay, as long as I don't go wildly over my limit. I want to prioritize putting some good stuff in my body instead.

Also, I have taken up spinning and am going to my third class this Thursday. From then on twice a week. I'm excited to see if I can keep it up. I will do my very best.