Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Membership

I see I am the second member of the group, maybe we can rectify this in the near future. I will make the announcement when I go to the next group meeting and hand out some information on this site so maybe we will be able to support each other. I am pre-operative, just beginning my nutrition and re-awakening my exercise plan from about 20 years ago. Hopefully once the weight starts coming off the pain and stiffness will go with it. I'm not afraid of the lactic acid that comes with exercise, it can be used as a positive sign. (Good reason for a tub soak) I'm 65, will be 66 when the operation takes place after the new year, married with a very empathetic and supportive husband. All my Kids and grandkids are in the midwest or out east. So I have nothing holding me back and no excuses. I have been having trouble breathing which makes exercise harder and it was my last straw. So My new Friend. I hope you are doing well and maybe we will meet at one of the meetings.

Abigail (Abby) Bahr

Replies

• I would love to join this group. I am currently awaiting approval for surgery. I am excited and nervous at same time. Dr popped up a surprise on me last minute with needing to purchase a certain supplement package before getting a date for surgery,
  • GailMorin65
    GailMorin65 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello, i am pre operative as well. I have met my pre op weigh loss, and now need ekg, endoscopy. Hoping for surgery in April 2016