MINI CHALLENGE #3 Oct. 3rd- Oct. 9th

Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
This week I want you to step out of your comfort zone. Try something new, a new exercise, a new outfit..something that you would feel a little uncomfortable doing. Let us know what it was and how it went. We all need to step out and do something a little different. It's all about releasing fear, knowing we can do anything and overcome things that make us a little unsure.

Replies

• kaysday
    kaysday Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Lunges!!! I'm a little under 300 lbs and have a very hard time with lunges. I will attempt to do them for the week. I know that they'll benefit me. Good luck everyone!
  • SueCo1234
    SueCo1234 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Couldn't find my dvd remote this morning so instead of my regular exercise dvd I did a 15 minute freebie Insanity workout from Youtube! Not for me every day - but I did it!
  • Scarlettdawn764
    Scarlettdawn764 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Doing a half marathon was definitely out of my comfort zone. Won't be doing one again any time soon but at least I did it!
  • kayjosh2422
    kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Congrats to those who took on this challenge. I jogged sleeveless..thats huge for me. I'm not happy with my arms
  • sealightdolphin
    sealightdolphin Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I put on a tanktop that I have not worn in 2 years. It was a little tight, but I was able to get it over my head. I am making progress!
  • sfinsc
    sfinsc Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Love these! Great work, ladies (I think everyone on this thread is female...)! I tried on some clothes that depressed me when they got too tight because I wanted an honest gauge of progress, and they fit! Some of them were loose, others were still a little tight in some places, but it felt good to get them on and take a gander in the mirror. I need to tone up my belly/hips!
  • Smallerjojo2015
    Smallerjojo2015 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I went to my doctors and got his OK to join a gym ( have to have his ok as I have high blood pressure, diabetes type 2 and asthma ) my induction to the gym is on Monday I am going to get fitter
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    MFP Start: 313.2
    CGW: 160
    UGW: 153.2

9/18: 173.6
    9/25: 172.4
    10/2: 171.6
    10/9: 171.6

This week: I didn't lose any this week. :/
    So far: 2