10/11 Day 227 Sunday

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Let's keep the activity going! Enjoy your Sunday but make it an active one. How will you spend today?

Alternative Challenge:

Try downloading podcasts/youtube/tv to your mp3 player, phone or tablet. Then go on a wondering walk or pace the house while listening to it.

Replies

• themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,212 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone is having a great weekend! My plan is to go for a walk in the woods… the fall foliage is gorgeous. Enjoy your weekend!
  • dhygirl
    dhygirl Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Since it's Halloween season, I'm gonna take my kids to an old historic cemetery to walk around and tour. Should be spooky, educational, and burn calories!
  • ewoksrule3
    ewoksrule3 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I did 20 minutes of cardio and 25 minutes of strength this morning...gonna get some cleaning in later on to keep the activity rolling, plus do some much needed catching up around the house.
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,787 Member
    Options
    Been dealing with flood mud and yuck since October started. So I have been trying to keep all that cleaned up and outside. But everytime we go out we bring it right back in. So I have the never ending mud cleaning task goingon today.
  • julie2038
    julie2038 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Just joined this group today. I live in Michigan. The fall tree colors are beautiful. Went for a 60 minute walk with the husband.
  • themedalist
    Options
    Some great weekend plans! Tahm42, sorry to hear that you are fighting a mud battle at the moment. And Julie, welcome to Sit Less Boot Camp! Glad you are joining us!

--Denise
  • proudseal
    proudseal Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi, just joined. The day's almost over, but I did lots of laundry...! B)
  • proudseal
    proudseal Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    dhygirl wrote: »
    Since it's Halloween season, I'm gonna take my kids to an old historic cemetery to walk around and tour. Should be spooky, educational, and burn calories!

That's a neat idea! Hope it was fun!
  • themedalist
    Options
    proudseal wrote: »
    Hi, just joined. The day's almost over, but I did lots of laundry...! B)

Welcome to Sit Less Boot Camp, proudseal. Good job on the laundry!