Life Goals - including non-scale-related fitness dreams!

Options
What are your goals in life? Short term and long term? What do you hope to gain from weight loss and a healthier lifestyle? What are your non-scale-related goals? Share away!!!

Replies

• CatherineHillin
    CatherineHillin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'll go first! Short-term, I want to get through the next semester of nursing school. Long-term, I want to be a nursing midwife and help people pop out some babies :wink:

Getting healthier is a sort of side goal, but very important to me. Lately everything has been going really well, and the only residual effects of my depressive years is a bit of pudge and some emotional scarring. The pudge I can do something about, and so it must die! I want to be healthy and energetic and fit in all my old clothes again! And I think it will help a lot with my self-confidence, especially in a bikini or a crop top or something like that.

What about you guys?
  • KourtneyChristine
    KourtneyChristine Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Short term: I want to start school in The spring for child development. I also want to find a nanny job in the meantime.
    Long term: finish school, become a preschool teacher, save up for a house, maybe marry my boyfriend, buy house and start an in home daycare, then have 3 more babies!!!
  • CatherineHillin
    Options
    Short term: I want to start school in The spring for child development. I also want to find a nanny job in the meantime.
    Long term: finish school, become a preschool teacher, save up for a house, maybe marry my boyfriend, buy house and start an in home daycare, then have 3 more babies!!!

That is awesome! I actually work as a nanny right now, and it is the best job in the world. My little one is the same age as yours in the picture (and by the way that baby is the cutest baby in the universe :heart: ) Yay for lots of babies! I am obviously obsessed.
  • KourtneyChristine
    KourtneyChristine Posts: 33 Member
    Options

That is awesome! I actually work as a nanny right now, and it is the best job in the world. My little one is the same age as yours in the picture (and by the way that baby is the cutest baby in the universe :heart: ) Yay for lots of babies! I am obviously obsessed.

My daughter is 7 1/2 months old now! Totally awesome I loved being a nanny while I was pregnant! By unfortunaly the family I worked for couldn't keep me after my maternity leave because they wanted a nanny that didn't have kids or wouldn't bring their kids with and they couldn't afford to hire a temp nanny and then fire that nanny just to have me come back. I understood and wanted time with my daughter anyway! Being a mom and a nanny is totally awesome! But thank you!! :)

• CatherineHillin
    Options

My daughter is 7 1/2 months old now! Totally awesome I loved being a nanny while I was pregnant! By unfortunaly the family I worked for couldn't keep me after my maternity leave because they wanted a nanny that didn't have kids or wouldn't bring their kids with and they couldn't afford to hire a temp nanny and then fire that nanny just to have me come back. I understood and wanted time with my daughter anyway! Being a mom and a nanny is totally awesome! But thank you!! :)

Aww that was kind of sucky of them. I mean I understand, but it's still kind of mean. Lots of people do nanny-sharing where one person takes the kids one day and the other takes the kids another day. This is kind of a disappointment because I always assumed if I accidentally got pregnant then it would be no big deal to just bring my kid along. Boo.

She's so tinyyyy! Is she sitting up yet? Scooting? So cute :heart: