What's Your Motivation?

Options
Please share!

Mine is a secret that I will only share with you guys. I think my boyfriend might propose soon, so I'm getting a head start on getting fit and sexy so I look my best for the wedding day :smile: I also hope that he'll join in once he sees it working, and then we can both be fit, at least for awhile! And I definitely do not object to him having a six-pack...rawr :3

What about you guys?

Replies

• KourtneyChristine
    KourtneyChristine Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congrats?! Lol that is exciting and a great motivator! My motivation is 1. Myself. I feel happier when I am healthier! 2. My daughter because I want to set a great example and do not want her to struggle with childhood obesity like I did. 3. My boyfriend because I want to look sexy for him. He says I don't NEED to lose weight to look sexy but I want to and it will help me feel sexy so if I feel sexy that will make me sexier lol!!
  • CatherineHillin
    CatherineHillin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Congrats?! Lol that is exciting and a great motivator! My motivation is 1. Myself. I feel happier when I am healthier! 2. My daughter because I want to set a great example and do not want her to struggle with childhood obesity like I did. 3. My boyfriend because I want to look sexy for him. He says I don't NEED to lose weight to look sexy but I want to and it will help me feel sexy so if I feel sexy that will make me sexier lol!!

Agreed on the sexy thing :wink: That's how I feel about it too. And good for you! Your daughter is adorable, it's so great what you are doing for her and for you!
  • KourtneyChristine
    KourtneyChristine Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you! :)
  • sylviekparris
    sylviekparris Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My motivation?

1. To live as long as my grandmother. She's 101.
    2. To slow down the pace of my deterioating joints.
    3. To give up my loathing of all things blue jeans....and bras.