Introduction

Options
First things first, I'd like to introduce myself briefly and say a bit about why I started this group. My name is Chandal and I've been on my weight loss journey since January. I have a goal of losing 100 pounds by the end of this year and so far I've lost 75, so I have a few more than 20 to lose. I have a 5 year old, a full time job and part time schooling. My life is hectic and crazy but I make time for myself, to better myself, which is a necessity if you want to reach your goals. I created this group to not only support others but to hold myself accountable as well. I will be doing every challenge right along with everybody, heading towards the same goal. If you're ready to commit yourself to this challenge, move on to the "starting out" post and fill out your info!

Replies

• ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Hi im Tat-Ho and im a 22 year old law student from Melbourne, Australia. I started using mfp and my first every weight loss journey on May 1st 2015. At that time, i was 225lbs and was very overweight and if i kept going, i would of been morbidly obese. As of October 16th 2015, i weighed 156.5lbs and i feel much better than before. I wanted to join this group to continue keeping myself accountable for what i eat and make sure i stay at what i am today or less.

Today is my first day trying to maintain my weight at 156.5 pounds but i would like to help people that need help and also to keep myself accountable again.