Daily Check-In (Week 25 October 19th through October 25th)

Options
heatherc369
heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
Week 25 Day 1 Check-In!

Wow am I sore! We took the kids on a 3 mile walk/bike ride/skateboard ride on Saturday. the boy had their bikes and hubby and I brought skateboards...I have not set foot on a skateboard in many years and it was obvious! I fell pretty hard and I hurt all over! What a workout! I scraped up my elbow, bruised my hip and thumb and my calfs and arms hurt so bad! I got the hang of it again after awhile and I can honestly say it was a good workout but man am I paying for it today! lol Why in the world do my biceps hurt so bad though? I am baffled !

Replies

• ronellaFit
    ronellaFit Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    That sounds awesome.
  • ronellaFit
    ronellaFit Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am feeling so frustrated right now. I am not consistent. I feel like I have no discipline but simultaneously I feel like I am giving my all right now and I can't seem to figure out how come things are not moving in the right direction. It is not just the weightloss now, it is the stress of work too. Last night, I came home after work and slept until 730am the next day only awaking for nursing the baby. I just feel awful this past week. I haven't eaten anything in the past 24hrs and I don't know how that is going to affect my milk supply but I don't want to even look at food. I am going to my trainer today. Perhaps this session will allow me to work through some of my frustrations in general but for someone who is generally happy all the time, it feels like a weight is keeping me down right now.