NSVs

Options
Since we have a board for the NSVs we want to achieve, I thought it would be great to have one where we could post those (and others) once we have achieved them.

I have a couple. The jeans I wore yesterday are too big for me now! Also, I have a bin of clothes that don't fit me anymore and I tried on a pair of shorts that had been super tight and they fit now!

Post your NSVs!

Replies

• ChandalNicole
    ChandalNicole Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I pulled my winter coats out this week and realized I have to buy new ones! The coat that I could barely bend down to tie my shoes in last winter is now 3 sizes too big. I guess I didn't realize because they'd been packed away but it got cold in my neck of the woods so they were needed but did me no good because they're so baggy and drafty lol.
  • DeeDiddyGee
    DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I pulled out a pair of jeans that were giving me a muffin top last fall. Wore them comfortably yesterday and got my first inquiries as to have I lost any weight. Nice that people are starting to notice my effort (even though it's hard for me to "see").
  • lorabelllee
    lorabelllee Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I started running again in preparation for the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving Day. It's a 5 mile run and I have done it the last 2 years. I haven't run much at all but I do walk a lot and on Sat I was able to run 2.5 miles.
  • ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Wearing a shirt I haven't wore for years. Fits now after 67lbs loss
  • curves2j
    curves2j Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    People at work are starting to notice and complimenting :)