Welcome New Members

Options
I posted a reminder on CotH/Off Course that this group exists on 09/27/15. Has anyone recently joined?

Replies

• onawho
    onawho Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    apparently I did not get a notice that people wanted to join. I am so sorry! I just approved everyone!!!
  • BuffyBourbon
    BuffyBourbon Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I was on the list for awhile - thanks for letting me join! This is Blujen from COTH
  • onawho
    Options
    sorry Blujen, I had no idea there was a list! LOL I swear its not some red velvet rope club. I was totally unaware there were people what were requesting to join. LOL

I am munchingonhay on CoTH. friend me on here!
  • BlueSkies12
    BlueSkies12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Also new to this group, but not MyFitnessPal or COTH. Riotex on COTH, not as active over there as in years past.
  • onawho
    Options
    New members flood in!!!!

"friend" other CoTHers and let the accountability begin!!
  • MandyLou517
    MandyLou517 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am Eventerchick517 over on Coth. Did MFP for a while, but then fell off the wagon and forgot my previous name/password. So here's to a fresh start!
  • purplegirl71
    purplegirl71 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Joining in! I need help, I am on/off the wagon way too often. I am "Somekindawonderful" on COTH. Busy career mom, spend too much time at a desk but it does pay for the horses. I'm a stress-eater and have struggled with my weight since childhood. Riding is one thing I refuse to give up, and I have to get back in shape. I HATE that I have lost weight and been down to a good healthy size/weight and let it all come back. I swore I wouldn't and now I can't get it off, it keeps finding me.
    I want to feel better, and I am sure my weight impacts my riding. I have a fitbit, and need to get back into logging on MFP but right now I am working on cutting carbs and getting back into a healthier routine - fitting in time to go for a good walk at night, and the gym when I can.
  • livyhs
    livyhs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am WingsOfAnAngel on COTH. I've used MFP many times in the past but have a hard time staying motivated. I'm a busy college student and find that often I don't have enough hours in the day to get everything done.
  • Rybread0918
    Rybread0918 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Rel6 on Coth. I was riding about four to six horses a day for years, decided that wasn't what I wanted to do with my life, and am now in law school and really don't want to gain back the "freshman fifteen" I lost after college now that I'm not riding at all!

I do okay with eating healthy but I struggle being such a big snacked and a bored eater.