Anybody out there?

Options
jessie524
jessie524 Posts: 3 Member
Hi, All...I'm new to JC and to MFP. So far, I've found it really helpful to use MFP to track my food intake. I haven't started exercising yet but i'm thinking about it so that's something, right? I'm wondering what everyone does if they go out for a meal. Do you take a break from JC for the day or just that meal? Not sure what to do. Thanks in advance and please feel free to say HI.

Replies

• JLGund
    JLGund Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessie, I joined Jenny Craig yesterday out of desperation. I just couldn't seem to get back on track by myself. I am not sure how I feel about eating all that processed food, and the money is a concern, but I told myself I would try it for at least two weeks, and then reassess. How are you doing on the program?
  • mariafh0709
    mariafh0709 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have been on the program for a couple of years. Lost about 40 pounds initially. Pretty much maintaining but haven't lost the last 20 - due to my not quite following the diet as I should. As for food - I really like it. After a while you find your favorites and stick with them. When I go out to eat, I try to look on line for the menus and calorie levels. They usually are available for chain like resturants. Then I plan ahead. Pick out what I want a head of time.
  • toffmeg
    toffmeg Posts: 2
    Options
    I started Jenny on sunday and I had my first weigh-in last night (there was a mix up with my appointments) BUT I still lost 5 pounds since I started my first breakfast! and that is without any excising because I totally sucked on that front this week. I still got a ways to go, but the first week was a success in my books
  • gggfit
    gggfit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i just joined JC last week. food was good. I like having the meals all planned out.
  • smat52
    smat52 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm on my first week of JC looking for friends for motivation
  • tonyab671
    tonyab671 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've been on JC before and lost 85 lbs., then I had some life events that caused me to have to go off the program. Now I am back. Just completed week 1. Food is still good and using MFP is a great way to track. I have been doing dinner on my own every day and just keeping my calories in check. I weigh in tomorrow and have 2nd phone consult and by my scale, I am down 6 lbs so far. Feels good to be back in control! I was spinning off into space. It's amazing how well things go if I just do it!