Anyone out there?

Options
losergood2011
losergood2011 Posts: 172 Member
Is anyone out there? I am considering dropping this groups due to inactivity :-(

Replies

• sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Been hanging around...but if I weren't sidelined with an injury right now I wouldn't have seen this. We're all too busy.
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    I'm around, I just don't typically check in this group very often - as you mentioned, it doesn't tend to be very active. :(
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    I'm on daily, but not always in the groups - work and life and all the farm chores keep my days filled.
  • losergood2011
    Options
    I agree klkarlen! Especially now that I can ride again - yahoo! more arena and trail time for me less logging!
  • Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm around again, just stepped out for a year or so ;)
  • lkellandmay
    lkellandmay Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Well maybe we should revive it...
  • diazwoman
    diazwoman Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yes horse people lets get the group up and active as well as ourselves..
  • WranglerMichelle
    WranglerMichelle Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this group and haven't posted at all because it seemed so inactive, but I'd be on board with getting it going again. :smile:
  • mulefeather
    mulefeather Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm still around, and I'd like to see more horse folks active on here :)
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I'm here. Can''t ride at the moment, though. Bought a new horse I absolutely adore and then promptly broke my wrist. :'(
  • WranglerMichelle
    Options
    D'OH! Talk about frustrating. :frowning: Sorry to hear that.
  • Mouse_Potato
    edited October 2015
    Options
    g8des2cnwboc.jpg
    Thanks. I am going out this afternoon to watch my trainer ride her. At least I get to observe her lovely gaits and impressive brain. She's very green, only about a year under saddle, but she really thinks things through and tries to give the right answer. I love it. <3

ETA: The horse in your avatar looks a lot like her!

• WranglerMichelle
    Options
    She's adorable! Looks like an Arab - they're always so smart. The horse in my avatar is also an Arab, and yes, he does look like he could be her brother! He's about 9 but spent most of his life in an abuse/neglect situation and currently lives at the camp ranch where I volunteer. He'll make someone a good personal horse, but I don't think he's well suited for ranch life. He's come a long way, though! :smile:
  • jumpthemoon
    jumpthemoon Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm here, but don't log in too much either because there's hardly any activity here...
  • losergood2011
    Options
    Im here also on and off - it hasn't been very active so I kind of backed off. I'm all for it being more active though! gikwg44j92bx.jpg
  • Mouse_Potato
    Options
    What a gorgeous picture! I'm so jealous! I'm looking at the world's widest freeway myself. :tongue:

• Mouse_Potato
    Options
    She's adorable! Looks like an Arab - they're always so smart. The horse in my avatar is also an Arab, and yes, he does look like he could be her brother! He's about 9 but spent most of his life in an abuse/neglect situation and currently lives at the camp ranch where I volunteer. He'll make someone a good personal horse, but I don't think he's well suited for ranch life. He's come a long way, though! :smile:

Yep. She is an Arabian. I have a soft spot for them despite my dressage background. My girl is about 10, but has spent most of her life as a pasture ornament. She's kind of had the opposite of your horse's situation. Spoiled brat that she is. :)
  • Szuka
    Szuka Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm here. Can''t ride at the moment, though. Bought a new horse I absolutely adore and then promptly broke my wrist. :'(

So funny... That's exactly what happened with me a year ago! Just 2 wks into new ownership, then 3 months off. I wish you a speedy and happy healing.
  • Mouse_Potato
    Options
    Szuka wrote: »

So funny... That's exactly what happened with me a year ago! Just 2 wks into new ownership, then 3 months off. I wish you a speedy and happy healing.

Thanks. What a coincidence - two weeks here as well. I signed the papers on a Saturday night, September 12th. Broke my wrist on the morning of the 27th. Now my trainer is riding her in clinic and I am back to looking at the world's widest freeway. Oh, well. I see my doctor on Monday, so maybe he will have good news for me. And my former pasture ornament is receiving some very good training!
  • WyomingJewel
    WyomingJewel Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just started back on MFP after a break. I am hoping to ride at least 3 times a week through the winter. Being a part of an active horse/MFP group would be a huge help to keep me motivated and committed to both eating well and riding.