New mom trying to lose weight looking for check in buddy :)

Hi!

I am 32 and had my first son on 8/6. When I delivered, I weighed 200 lbs (gained 55 during pregnancy). Currently weighing 170 and looking to lost 30 lbs in four months. Any other newish moms want to Check in?

Replies

• ashleyfreeman17
    ashleyfreeman17 Posts: 34 Member
    newmom1983 wrote: »
    Hi!

I am 32 and had my first son on 8/6. When I delivered, I weighed 200 lbs (gained 55 during pregnancy). Currently weighing 170 and looking to lost 30 lbs in four months. Any other newish moms want to Check in?

I have a daughter who was born in June and a 6 yr old son. Feel free to add me! :) Alao, there is a challenge group that was just started on here too, feel free to join that too. Challenges are always a great motivator! :) Have a great day!
  • elisep335
    elisep335 Posts: 1 Member
    My baby girl was born 6/30 and I'm trying to start paying more attention to what is going in my body. I'm nursing so I don't want to cut calories dramatically but I do want to be smart about what I'm eating and start to lose the last 25 lbs left to get back to pre pregnancy weight.
  • Silver126
    Silver126 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm restarting on mfp. My daughter is a year and a half. I'm still holding onto 10 lbs and I'd like to finally get serious about losing it. I'm a working Mom, which has been hard to find extra time to take care of myself.
  • vsoffen
    vsoffen Posts: 190 Member
    newmom1983 wrote: »
    Hi!

I have a daughter who was born in June and a 6 yr old son. Feel free to add me! :) Alao, there is a challenge group that was just started on here too, feel free to join that too. Challenges are always a great motivator! :) Have a great day!

What is the challenge group please?
  • asl85
    asl85 Posts: 9 Member
    I had my first baby in April. Trying to lose 20-25 lbs. I'm not putting a time goal on it because I have found that in the past I've been more successful when I lose weight gradually. would love to check in! Add me if interested
  • amirahfatty
    amirahfatty Posts: 19 Member
    Hi everyone

I've had my first baby on the 28th August. I gained a whopping 42lb and trying to lose weight ASAP lol I am breastfeeding. I'm just trying to calorie control, and I've started doing Sean t cize work out. But I'm not sure if I will continue with that as my knees seem to hurt after pregnancy.
    Feel free to add me for support and encouragement. We can do this mammas!!!
  • diannesmall
    diannesmall Posts: 2 Member
    Hello! I'm a ftm! I had a little girl on 30th August. I have 11 stubborn kg to lose (24lb) to get to my pre pregnancy weight. I'm a very active person and have never had to pay much attention to what I eat as a result, it's really eye opening to do that now and recording it here is helping so much. The snack cupboard is my vice :-/ please help me stay away from it!!!
  • kooralynn
    kooralynn Posts: 1 Member
    I am a mom of 2 girls... 6 and 1. I have lost a lot of weight in the last year, but want to reach my goal of 12 more pounds by the new year. I am active, but would like to push a little harder. I eat decent, but too much. I want to just do a little better. Would like to find a buddy to finish off the year with. I feel so much better with the progress I have made, I want to keep it up.
  • fitchikluv
    fitchikluv Posts: 3 Member
    I'd love a check in buddy as well. Mom to 3 lovely busy kids and my snacking has me at an unfit weight. Looking to lose about 15Lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • CoffinQTee
    CoffinQTee Posts: 26 Member
    I have an 11yr old and still holding onto baby weight lol ok actually lazy weight, but feel free to add me I'm trying to make this weight loss journey a success this time tired of the yo yo