im new and looking for accountability and friends on this journey

Options
sandracrain
sandracrain Posts: 3 Member
Hello, Im a mom of two in Houston tx .I have 200bls to loose .and trying to get a big jump start befor I start nursing school in January...

Replies

• AmethystEFC
    AmethystEFC Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a Mum of 4 from the UK with at least 200 to lose. Maybe we can help each other?
    17761776 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Hi, did you find anyone??? I'm not sure this group is active? I'm here!!!! Gayle Minneapolis 17761776
  • Savedandsanctified
    Savedandsanctified Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Im looking for the same thing,
  • Mapooh68
    Mapooh68 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today. Gotta loose 200+ lbs. *
  • shellinut
    shellinut Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Me too 200lbs
  • CarrieDarling108
    CarrieDarling108 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat
  • wondy75
    wondy75 Posts: 16 Member
    Options

Hi. I am in East Texas. I'm turning 41 in a couple weeks, married with teen and toddler girls. I work full time in a manufacturing facility. Largely, I push paper, but have flexibility for movement about the facility.

I've been 325+ for over 15yrs. I topped out at 375 this year. November appointment had my weight at 372. I just went back and am 366.

I'd probably be happy at 250. Clothes looked good on me and I felt good. Weight charts say I should weigh 135-140. However, I don't think it's realistic for me considering all the extra skin that will be present. I'm going to try for 195. The last time I was under 200, I was 10.

I need help. I need accountability. I need companionship on this long journey.

Good luck in your endeavors. You CAN do this!!